MonBebez

·Leona·

Softly sighing to myself, I go to look at pictures on my social media account when I see a picture of Jun. I couldn't help myself. My lips had a mind of their own and so did my voice, which attracted a pest to hover above my shoulder. His soft laugh startling me, causing me to drop my phone.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" he teased.
"Nothing important.. And NONE of your business." I retorted, causing him to laugh. I could feel myself blushing.
"You know, if you wanna see pictures of my MonBebez, all you have to do is just ask." he said, handing me his phone that was already open to the photo album with pictures of his kittens. I scoffed before scrolling through the photos, thinking, Thank God he doesn't know..

I soon found myself gushing over the kittens any way. "Let me show you a video I took of them just before I left." He said. I watched very closely as he pulled up the video on his phone. He was so attractive but I hated myself for my lack of self control.

Yes, he's hot. But wet your fire. Kill the flames. Don't feed your desi-.

"This one's Gucci and this one's Yoshi. They're my little monsters." I loved the sight of him gushing over his little MonBebez. It was adorable. "I miss them."
"Perhaps, when I come back to visit, I'll finally be able to see them." he seemed to pause for a bit as if I said something that threw him off.
"Yeah.. That would be nice. I know they'll love you, Leona." he smiled before looking back down at his phone. "Everyone does." Handing me back his phone, our eye contact was held strong for a good thirty seconds before he looked away. His dimples flashing a hello to the world. I was glad to be in their presence.

·Jun·

If the most beautiful thing in the world were sitting right before you but you were told that you could only admire it and never treasure it, would you not also want to treasure it more than it could ever be cherished? To hold it close to you, tell it wonderful things about it and maybe even display your affections for it - to it?

That is the cross road for which I stand..

If only things were different..

I knew that she had treasured me in the same way when I first peeked over her shoulder. Her finger lovingly rubbing over my facial features that were concealed behind a glass screen. It became very evident that she wanted something more than a friendship from me when I realized that she was on my Instagram page. Although she had no account, she scrolled through my photos and just so happened to be looking at the one I had posted before I left.

I miss my MonBebez.

But I would miss her more..

"Perhaps, when I get to visit, I'll finally be able to see them." I couldn't help myself. My thoughts were controlling my facial expressions right now.

Visit? Just visit? I don't want her to visit me..
I don't even want her to have to visit me again..

"Yeah.. That would be nice. I know they'll love you, Leona.."

I turned my attention back down to my phone.

I Love you..

"Everyone does.."

If only things were different..

~

If everything were different, I'd love you unto the ends of the earth.
If I could have you the way I want to, I would treasure you beyond all measure. The finest of jewels would envy you.
The floors of which you stand on would be honored to hold up your frame.
The walls would feel blessed to be adorned in your presence.

And I?

I would be more than overjoy to have you, everyday, being wrapped up in my arms..

To be the only other that has ever kissed your lips..

The lips I've never kissed are so addicting like the drug I've never had.
As strong as a taste for alcohol to a first time drinker-

I want you just as much..

~ I Love You,
~XJunX

I stuff the letter in my pocket.

This may be our fate, but I can change what happens in our time.

Walking downstairs, I approach her. "Hey Jun." she beamed.
"Hey.." I replied blandly. "Do you wanna go somewhere?"