Chapter the Twelveth;;

Taehyung,
December 21

I hope Min can find you in the-middle-of-nowhere Romania. She's smart, but she's still only an owl.
Also, as promised, here's my family's Christmas card. Don't mind my face when Chopa jumped on my lap.
Hope you're having the time of your life in Romania. Also, I hope you're sustaining life in Romania. Basically don't get attacked by a dragon while you're there.

-Haru

Dear Haru,
December 23

You and Chopa are the two cutest creatures I have ever seen, and I've seen. Puffskeins before. They're literal living balls of fluff.
Also, Min found me just fine. She's just as smart as her owner.
Okay maybe not as smart as you because that's impossible but she's very smart for an owl okay?
Is it okay to start and end a sentence with the same word?
As for the dragon thing, the closest I've gotten to them is cleaning the poop from their pins. I doubt that I'll get eaten by one anytime soon.
They're such cool creatures though, Haru. When I die, have a dragon cremate me.

-Taehyung

P.S. Feed Min. I gave her a treat and she acted like it was the first time she's eaten in weeks.
P.P.S. It'll probably be Christmas by the time this gets to you, so Merry Christmas.

Dragon-Master Taehyung,
December 26

First of all, do you see how fat Min is? She's far from being underfed. She's honestly just greedy.
Just like her mom.
Pretend you didn't read that.
My family came over yesterday for Christmas, and my nosy Aunt Violet try to press into my love life like she does ever year and guess what I finally got to tell her?
There's a boy that I like and he's cute and funny but HE'S IN ROMANIA WITH DAMNED DRAGONS.
So basically, she thinks I'm lying about you but it's whatever.
How was your Christmas? Did a dragon roast some chicken for a feast?

-Haru who loves her owl Min

Owl-abuser Haru,

December 31

Min is not fat she is just fluffy. She has feelings, you know. And you call yourself a loving mother, psh.
Tell your Aunt Violet that if she doesn't believe that I'm working with dragons that I'll send one to her house to prove a point.
Ministry of Magic, if for some reason you intercept this owl, I swear I won't send a dragon into a Muggle community.
My Christmas was great. A dragon did, in fact, cook a chicken. One also showed up in a santa had with a beard and delivered our presents. We also ate cooked vegetables that were grown in a garden with dragon manure. The trick is that you don't get too close to Dragon-Santa when he "Ho Ho Ho"s.

-Taehyung who's being sarcastic if you couldn't tell please don't be mad at him

Unfunny Taehyung,
January 2

I honestly can't believe I didn't get your letter for a whole year. Min must have gotten lost or something.
Also I don't appreciate you're salty sarcasm.
MINISTRY OF MAGIC IF YOU'RE READING THIS I DON'T ABUSE MY OWL I LOVE HER A LOT.
It's been twelve days since you've gotten to Romania. This means you're riding dragons by now right?
Isn't that how it works? You go from cleaning dragon cages to riding them into battle?

-Haru who is awaiting stories of scaly friends in the sky

Slow replier Taehyung,
January 4
Min just came back, but without a letter back from you. Did she lose it on the way?
DID THE MINISTRY INTERCEPT OUR LETTERS AND NOW THEY'RE STARTING AN INVESTIGATION ON TAEHYUNG SENDING DRAGONS INTO THE MUGGLE WORLD AND THE OWL-ABUSER HARU?