Introductions(1)

Hello my lovelies!!!

Here I am back with a new story, that isn't exactly a fanfic but more like a story where I add in actors to the main cast!!!

*That is a fanfic *

I swear Daniel looks so good as Harry!!! 💜

so if you haven't read the Description yet, here it is :

"When you ask someone, if life gives you lemons what do you do? They usually give you a witty answer. But what answer do I give?

If life gives you lemons, give it a nice kick in the crotch and make yourself some delicious Lemonade."

--------------
Meet Akshara Chaudhary.

Age: 18.

Likes : TV Sitcoms, books and hanging out with her best friend Vismaara.

Dislikes : Racist attitudes, judgemental assholes and fundamental pricks. Ooh wait a minute! The new boy fits into all of those categories!

----------
So what happens when the New Boy™ hacks into her Netflix account and uses up her complete package, which by the way was the last subscription she had, as she's broke and her dad doesn't fund her Netflix love?

Well, she punches him on the face and knocks him out black of course!!!!

Only he's this famous rockstar who has his face, his arm and everything insured! He suggests that he can sue her, but decides not to. His only condition? She should let him use her Netflix and hang out at her house!

Throw in some ball gowns, a few emotional rollercoasters and a cliche overly used Cinderella storyline and you've got yourself a brand new story!

Presenting to you:
WHEN HE BARGED IN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

WP Technology 2018 ®©

So that's the description, but as you all know I suck at descriptions, Uff.

But anyways, you also know that the story turns out well! So join me on this wild ride!!!

See ya all in the next update!

PS, Phoebe is love!