Chapter 9: Drama Dorks.

Part 1: Jab Koi Baath Bigad Jaaye. (When something goes wrong)

Chapter 9: Drama Dorks.

Akshara
"mom, if you're reading this, I'm absolutely sorry! I'm really really sorry! I never meant to hurt Raghav. It just... Happened. I regret it so much right now. I know no one can find me right now. That's cause I fled the scene once the ambulance arrived. It... Choked me mom. I think I had a really sever panic attack. I googled up the symptoms before my phone died out, and yeah, turns out I had a really bad Panic attack.

Please, if police come for you, please tell them that I was responsible. Tell dad that I regret this more than anything, and that he was right :Netflix did eventually ruin my life.

I don't know when I'll finally have the guts to come back and see you all again. Maybe never, I don't know. If you see Raghav, tell him that I profusely apologize. Tell him that I am truly sorry. Of course, that can only happen if he wakes up... Like ever again.

This is killing me mom. I am scared. Terrified. Oh wait.... Oh no...I'm choking again, breathless... "

The pen slid from my hand, and I felt my nose close up. It was horrible. I couldn't remember how to breathe.

I gasped over and over again. I think I fell down from my chair. Finally I closed my eyes and just breathed in... For a long time. And then, I calmed myself down.

I got up and sat down at my desk again. It was 12 am in the night. My hands were shaking as I completed the rest of the letter. God. How could I have let my anger get the best of me?!

Raghav had comforted me the day before, and look what I did! I landed him a one way ticket to a freaking hospital! And who knows whether he'll wake up or not!!!

The ambulance people had gasped upon seeing his state. I had run away from there and Ryan and Vismaara had tried to chase me down... But I outran them.

I can't believe I did this to him. Oh and wait! I just found out that Raghav is an internationally famous rockstar as well!!!! Isn't that the cherry on top of this crappy cake?!?!

Turns out he's insured for every single part of his body... Right from one single strand of his hair to his little pinky toe. Obviously he would sue us... And how would dad afford that? Ugh, stupid Netflix and stupid sitcom obsession!

I tiptoed out of my house, placing the letter near the TV and slipping out. There was an eerie darkness around everywhere. I shivered. I hated night time. It brought my worst fears to life.

I almost cried out loud when I saw the shadow of a tree that looked like a huge claw. Shaking slightly I made my way across the road when I was grabbed suddenly. That's it! I don't care if someone arrests me! But I'm not going to get kidnapped OH no!!!!

I opened my mouth to scream when someone placed a hand on my mouth. 'Let me go... Let me go!!!!' I thrashed against the person, and flailed my hands around.

Tears were now rushing out readily. If this is how I'm going down, fine. I can't take this shit anymore.

'Shara. Calm down.' I froze on hearing that familiar voice. I turned and looked into Akshay's brown eyes. Something inside me broke. I hugged him tightly, tears flowing out even more now. Akshay enveloped me in his warm hug and patted my back. 'Ssh. It's okay... '

*****

'Are you feeling okay?' Akshay asked as we both sat down on swings. We had walked over to our favorite park which was a few lanes down my house. I nodded silently, my eyes burning because of the crying.