WHBIWMP Bonus!

Heyo my lovelies!!! It's been so long since I was on Wattpad! College life is so god damned hectic! Literally sucks out the creativity! Anyway, there were many things I left hanging in the story so to clarify that, here is a Bonus Chapter, in the form of facts and figures!

1. I think it's very important to clarify that Akshara would've ended up in love with Akshay if he hadn't ended up going out with Alisha.

2. Akshara as a drama queen: One of the reasons why Akshy is such a drama queen is because she wants people to pay attention to her. People often brush her off as negligible and her opinions as stupid, even when they aren't. That is why she relies on drama to ensure that people look at her. And listen to her.

(Also, she's kinda based off of me, so yeah that drama streak comes from there too! :-P )

3. Akshara and Vismaara are best friends even at the end of the story. It is okay to have more than one best friend, and it is the same thing with Akshy and Maara.
Though Akshy might call someone else her best friend, her closest friend ever will always remain Maara.
Who am I to break up that iconic duo eh?

4. Also, things didn't work out between Karthik and Priyanka. Priyanka moved out to go to a different college and Karthik fell in love with another girl. With Karthik and Priyanka it was always just something of a crush or a like. They weren't made for each other.

5.  Ryan and Vismaara ended up moving out to England together for their studies. They wound up at Oxford, Ryan for a degree in Filmmaking and Vismaara for a degree in hardcore Economics.

6. Akshy's parents ultimately ended up together. They reconciled about 5 years after the divorce. Akshara yelled when she found out, telling them that she was more firm-minded than them! They just grinned sheepishly. They got re-married!

7. Jai ended up going on multiple dates with Chelsea. They are quite happy with each other. She matches his aloofness with her intelligence and he matches her hardcore fierceness with his optimistic gentleness.

8. Kiara ended up becoming a huge hit in the film industry, and married a Hollywood actor- Ryan Weldman. She's quite happily married with two kids. She's still going strong in the industry!

9. Raghav did take up a deal with Yulu Records, but ended up breaking it off. It was too hectic for him, and it almost ruined him.

10. Akshara and Raghav got married along with Akshay and Alisha at the same church. The two happy couples also ended up going to the same place for honeymoon. Fun fact: Raghav and Alisha proposed to their respective soulmates on the same day.

(Also, Shaurya took up the job as Raghav's new manager, since Ryan went to the UK. The entire gang is still in touch with each other. And try to meet up as often as possible!)