Chapter 1: Sitcom obsessed lifestyle

Part 1 : Jab Koi Baath Bigad Jaaye (When something goes wrong)

Chapter 1: Sitcom obsessed lifestyle.

Akshara

I was screaming 'I'll be there for YOU!!!!!!!' at the top of my lungs. My best friend Vismaara, lounging on the bed beside me, pushed me slightly, shaking her head in resignation.

She knew I wouldn't stop singing the FRIENDS theme song even if I had a gun placed at my head. Well hey, you can't tone down the enthusiasm of a Fangirl!

'Dude! Shut up! It's 1 a.m!!!!' Vismaara groaned as I continued to sing at the top of my lungs. I did not care that I probably sounded like a drowning monkey (screeching for even ten minutes really does wonders for your voice).

'Akshara shut up yaaaa!!!!' my brother's muffled voice sounded outside my door as he made his way up to his room. I ignored them as usual and continued to sing. Yell at me as much as you want, but I won't stop clapping or dancing or singing. Heck, punish me even! I don't care!

And just a few minutes later, I was punished. Vismaara muffled my face with a pillow until the theme song ended and then pulled it off.

'How could you? I could have died due to suffocation, Maara!' I said, glaring at my so-called best friend.

'Good! At least I wouldn't have to listen to you sing again!' she said, smirking back. 'You sound horrible when you sing, Akshy. It's a fact.'

Bitch.

But I loved her anyway.

'Okay, did you hear?' Vismaara's said gleefully, as she glanced down at her phone. I moved my glance away from the gorgeous face of David Schwimmer that was on my laptop screen and looked at Vismaara's phone, only to see the facebook page open.

I scoffed. 'What?' I muttered, nowhere interested. 'Apparently Siana got dumped like a hot sack of potatoes today!' Vismaara said, grinning. 'Pfft! I guess Sameer found out that she was cheating on him? She had it coming!'

'Yes he did! But in the worst way possible!'

'What do you mean?' I asked.

'Apparently, Siana went out to buy something and left her phone at his house. Later on D'Souza called and he was making puckering noises, which naturally, sounded really stupid and annoying at the same time. I mean,' here Vismaara grinned, 'I would be really amused if some girl called my boyfriend's phone and made puckering noises. Anyway, getting back, Sameer imitated Siana!'

'He did what?' I was laughing now, my shoulders shaking.

'Yeah! And he told D'Souza to come over!'

'D'Souza is so dumb, he would have thought it was Siana!' I said, grinning.

'Bingo!' Vismaara punched my shoulder lightly, her smile victorious and happy, 'And when he came, Sameer beat the crap out of him! and Siana took him to the hospital, and that was where Sameer dumped her!' Vismaara said, her giggles resounding around my room.

God these stupid people at my school!

'Well I guess that's the kind of guy she likes. I mean, I'd have preferred Sameer over D'Souza anyday!' I said, shaking my head and looking at my laptop again.

'Meh. Sameer is still Sameer after all! Remember that time when he threw a tomato at you when you were singing in the bus?' Vismaara laughed again. 'God, even he thought you couldn't carry a tune, Akshy, and he sounds like a donkey!'