Chapter 8: Netflix Attacks and Ambulances

Part 1: Jab Koi Baath Bigad Jaaye (When something goes wrong)

Chapter 8: Netflix attacks and ambulances.

Akshara:
Ryan and I rushed into the class. I grabbed Vismaara by one hand and pulled her off of Raghav.

Ryan grabbed Raghav and dragged him away. Once they were out the door, I rounded on Vismaara.

'What the hell were you doing Maara? Paagal ho gayi kya?! (have you gone mad?!)' I asked, holding her by her shoulders. She gave me a sly look. I rolled my eyes.

'Tu toh hamesha se hi paagal thi. (You were always mad.)' I stated, to which she grinned.

'But what has gotten into you? Why have you become so violent nowadays?' I asked. 'Ugh blame it on that jerk. He brings out the worst in me.' she said, frowning.

'Who? Raghav?' I asked, confused. They had never spoken to each other before today. 'No. Ryan. Stupid hunk.' she spat.

'Wait, hunk?' we turned on hearing Ryan's voice. He smirked at Vismaara and she let out a small growl. 'Ryan. Not now.' I gave him a warning glance and he nodded and sat down at his place.

Raghav passed by us, giving Vismaara the stink eye. When his eyes landed on me, he smiled softly and walked on.

I kept staring after him. There was something in the way he walked. Power radiated off him. Was he like some famous personality? He had that aura.

I mean maybe he must just be some lyricist that's it. Yeah. Or maybe he was-

'Could you stop staring after him and listen to me?' Vismaara snapped and I immediately turned.

I felt my ears heat up.

'What?' I asked. Vismaara motioned me to follow her. I followed and she sat down next to Ryan. She pointed at Raghav and I sat down next to him.

He was acting weird. He kept glaring at Vismaara, and then looking at me. Ryan looked just as confused as me.

'Akshara, do you have any idea about what's going on with these idiots?' Ryan broke the silence. Vismaara shoved him roughly. 'Quiet! I'll handle you later, but for now...... ' she broke off ,  glaring at Raghav.

Raghav shook his head, a warning glare in his eyes. 'Vismaara. What is happening?!' I had lost my patience.

'Have you checked your Netflix account lately, Akshy?' she asked, still glaring at him.

I shook my head. 'Open it up and look.' I did, and my mouth fell open.

My monthly data was completely used up. But.... How? I hadn't even logged into Netflix since 3 days. How could it be drained out like that?!?

I looked up, aghast. Vismaara nodded at Raghav. 'What happened to my Netflix account?' I asked, looking at Raghav. 'Raghav hacked in and consumed it completely.' Vismaara stated.

I let out a laugh. No way. Raghav started to smirk too, and he pointed towards himself as if to say 'Me? No way.'

'Maara. You must be mistaken. He can't have done it.' I said, still laughing. Vismaara glared at Raghav and a moment later Raghav howled in pain.

'What happened?' I asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. 'She kicked me.' he said, his voice angry.

'He completely used up your last Netflix subscription!' she said. She was smirking pretty hard. Ryan just looked at the three of us in amusement.

'Is this true?' I asked, turning towards Raghav. He couldn't meet my eye. 'Raghav. I'm talking to you?' I said, my tone sounding frosty.

'Chill okay. Yes it was me. Whatever.' he said,coldly.

I couldn't stop the rage flowing through me.

That was my last Netflix subscription. Dad had already told me he wouldn't pay for next month. And Netflix didn't exactly account into my pocket money. And now, some stuck up jerk just used it all up. FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC.

I got up, anger sparking through me. Vismaara stood up as well, and I decided I would never speak to him again. As I began to walk away, Raghav grabbed my hand. I turned to see that he had also stood up.

All my frustration and rage was begging to come out.

I tried counting to ten.

1...2...3...

No Netflix. Like forever.

4...4...5...5...

How could he?!

5...5...6...6...

Stupid bastard.

6... 7...

Oh go to hell this wasn't working.

I clenched my fist and punched him on the nose.

It happened in slow motion. He fell backwards, a look of shock flitting across his face. I looked at my hand in amazement. Woah. That was awesome!!!!

He fell back, his head hitting the desk. Hard. It was then that I realised that this could go horribly wrong. Shit.

I was in deep shit.

And I knew that because Ryan called for an ambulance and there was blood everywhere.

Shit.

I was in so much trouble.

Hey everyone!!! How was the update??

What do you think is going to happen to Raghav????

You know the usual, vote comment and pm me!!!

Love ya all lovelies!!!