#StolenMyHeart

It's been a while since Brix and Tammy's story ended(2017, actually).

And here I am again, starting to  write a new one...

My new story offering for those people na nakakaappreciate ng mga gawa ko.

Sa mga naging kaibigan ko dito sa watty,
Sa mga patuloy na nagbabasa ng mga gawa ko,
Sa mga nainis, kinilig at nag init ang ulo... (hahahahah)
Sa mga naging masaya sa bawat pagtatapos ng mga kwentong sinubaybayan...
At sa mga patuloy na susubaybay kay Sey at A.P.,
Para sainyo lahat ng 'to! Cheers!🥂🍾❤🤝

Feel free to visit my profile,
Will upload soon po ang newest installation ng Forever Love Series, Stolen My Heart,
Maraming salamat!😍😘

Feel free to visit my profile,Will upload soon po ang newest installation ng Forever Love Series, Stolen My Heart,Maraming salamat!😍😘

Seychelle Anne Fortalejo, a 25 year-old photographer who loves to travel a lot. She's one happy-go-lucky girl and that's one of the reason why her team loves to work with her. But unfortunately, her camera's lenses accidentally captured one heinous crime that made her life compromised and jeopardized her loving profession.

Antonio Paolo Navarete, 27 year-old Filipino businessman who owns a safari way down south of the Philippines. All is well but not until his best buddy got killed during their trip in Cambodia. He was so devastated and wants to seek justice.

Until AP meets Sey. Later did he learned that she was the one who can help him to bring justice to his murdered best friend.

Can she trust him?
What if by finding and fighting for what is right she will fall for him along the way?

Will she be able to fight for the man who stole her heart?

Abangan...