Chapter 20: You change me

"I know you love him~" Yoongi teased as Jimin shook his head.

              "No! Atleast... Not yet.." Jimin claimed as Yoongi smiled happily for Jimin.

              "Ah, Jimin! I know you'll be happy with him. Just need time. If I can't fall in love and be happy, what you can do is fall in love and make me an uncle!" Yoongi joked as Jimin laughed and looked at his stomach.

            "No children anytime soon!" Jimin laughed. The thought of Yoongi calling himself the uncle made the Omega feel a little excited. Very soon, Jimin will bear a child and he soon hoped it was from Jungkook. Even if his bond had yet to grow deeper with the Alpha, Jimin loved to just imagine it.

           "Just seeing you fall in love makes me want to find love for myself, I wonder if there is someone out there who cares about me. My ex, I haven't contacted her in a long time after our break up. It was so recent I almost felt numb to the feeling when I kept trying to call her... At times, I wonder if she thinks of me the same as I think of her..." Yoongi claimed as Jimin sat up and patted the older Alpha's back.

           "Yoongi, you need to find new people out there. She has moved on now and found herself another Alpha. Now it's your turn to find an Omega or a Beta. Whichever works for you! Just know that I'll be here to support you just like you are here to support me! I appreciate it, Yoongi." Jimin stated with a smile. His smile meant many things to his best friend, it was like a wake up call so he wouldn't get dragged back down by his past relationship.

              "I really apreciate it, Jimin. You're such a good friend. Normally, I would hate talking about this but who knew talking about this made me feel alot more better?" Yoongi said almost wanting to tear up.

           "Ah, Yoongi are you going to cry? Woah I've never seen you cry before!" Jimin said with a giggle as Yoongi quickly dried his eyes.

          "I'm not crying! I was just trying to keep my eyes open for a long time..." Yoongi said as he turned around and rubbed his teary eyes, followed by sniffles. "Get back to work, we have a show in fifty minutes." Yoongi claimed as Jimin nodded happily.

           While Jimin was at work, Jungkook was in his room, looking at his clothes packed up in his luggage as he began to think of moving back to his other house. However, Jungkook just didn't want to at all, even if he couldn't. Before Jimin came into the picture, the younger was already packing up to move back to his new big house somwhere around the calm yet rich side of the city.

             Jungkook walked up to his luggages and began to take out his clothes and set them into his empty cabinets. Jungkook would barely use this house at all and kept the cabinets in his room empty for just in case he comes back to Busan so he can do a movie or perform. It was like his vacation home. As the younger started to set in his things to his cabinets, he believed that now he might aswell live there until Jimin finds a nice role in a movie, finds a manager and debuts. This was all that was to it, right?

              As Jungkook started to unpack, Taehyung stepped in and watched the Alpha fold clothes and set them into his cabinets and closet. "We're staying now?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded silently. "It's because of that Omega, is it? Ah, I'm so proud of you. Finally becoming more like a caring, mature and respectful person." Taehyung claimed as he walked over to Jungkook's bed and sat down, watching the Alpha put his clothes away.

              "Get off my bed.. It's not yours." Jungkook muttered as Taehyung chuckled and tilted his head.

              "What's wrong? Is it Jimin's bed too? You did realize if he sleeps here again, he can't sleep on the couch. Just imagine the guy not being able to sleep on that uncomfortable thing!" Taehyung responded as he noticed Jungkook was growing angry. "What's up with you, Hulk?"

             "Ugh, don't call me that! If you are going to call me a super hero, call me Iron man!" Jungkook said as his scowl deepened, hearing Taehyung let out a laugh.

              "My mistake, Iron man." Taehyung said sarcastically as Jungkook took out a white T-shirt and slammed it onto the bed.

               "Why am I like this?! I find myself changing for a low life like Jimin and now I want to treat him so kindly?! I've never done that for poor people." Jungkook hissed as Taehyung stood up.

             "Hey, Hey, you can't assume Jimin's poor just because he's not famous like you. The boy loves you and worships you, owning posters of you and taking time to hang them up for your arrival. He even wants to be the best just like you. Taken by the fact that a guy two years older looks up to you, it must mean alot. Please don't hate him for looking up to you as a treasured idol.." Taehyung stated as Jungkook looked down.

            "I didn't say I hated him..." Jungkook replied. "I can't hate him, no matter what I do, I try to hold myself back from having physical contact with someone like him... But I end up allowing myself to accept his hugs and soft giggles." Jungkook sighed and ran his hands through his hair out of frustration. "He makes me feel upset about myself and confused. I've never treated anyone nicely like that!" Jungkook stated as Taehyung began to smirk.

           "Maybe Jimin did grow on you, right now you may be mad and upset, but later on when Jimin comes... You'll be a different person. I know change when I see it. Is it because you're into male Omegas? That could be the reason."

              "Oh come on Taehyung! Just because I do want to be with a male Omega doesn't mean I want the one that's the closest to me! Jimin has a long way to please me and I'll just laugh if he tries." Jungkook replied with a smile as Taehyung only smiled and nodded.

            "Of course... Of course... This is just like your old girlfriend you had a while back. First you didn't want her at all and suddenly you cared. But that was only for a couple of days before you dumped her like she was nothing. Brutal." Taehyung commented as Jungkook chuckled.

             Jungkook suddenly snapped out of laughing and glared at Taehyung. "Don't remind me of my past relationships. Anyways, when Jimin gets out of work, text him and ask for his address so the driver can pick him up, thanks."

             "Ugh, Jungkook! You ask Jimin for that! I'm not your assistant." Taehyung said as Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

             "Oh you're right, you are just someone I helped get on the road to acting." Jungkook added with a smile. "Should I make you pay rent now?"

             "I hate it when you start to use things against people to get what you want.... I just hope you don't do that to Park Jimin too."  Taehyung murmured as he pulled out his phone and followed Jungkook's orders.