Chapter 73: Only if you want to

As soon as the two arrived back at Jimin's place, the driver went off to buy the doorknobs since Jungkook couldn't pick them up on time. So, Jungkook took in the groceries as Jimin was on the Alpha's back while he still sucked on a strawberry lollipop as he still carried his bag of lollipops.

            "Jungkook, you're such a gentleman~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook let out a chuckle, walking over to the couches and quickly dropping Jimin down onto it before turning over and facing the boy. "Why did you drop me off here? I need to take a bath before I can cook us something~"

            "You are going to cook? Jimin, you can't even stand still. Stay there and do nothing. I'll make something on my own." Jungkook said as he took Jimin's lollipop and walked off to the kitchen to dispose of it, hearing Jimin mutter afterwards. "No sweets before the meal." Jungkook teased as he watched over the Omega from the corner of his eye. Jimin then sighed and got down on the ground, beginning to crawl or even drag his way to the bathroom on his own.

            Jimin made sure he was quick but on his way to the middle, his sore legs started to hurt again as Jimin let out a sharp breath and kept crawling. Unexpectedly, Jungkook turned Jimin over quickly and pulled him up by his arm. Hearing the boy let out a sharp breath. "W-what?!" Jimin asked in confusion as Jungkook gazed at the Omega.

         "Where are you going?" Jungkook questioned as Jimin looked at the bathroom and then at Jungkook.

           "T-To go bathe..." Jimin added as Jungkook picked Jimin up and threw him over his shoulder to take him to the bathroom.  "N-No, Jungkook!" Jimin called out as Jungkook took the boy there and gazed into his eyes once more.

          "No what? I'm going to bathe you." Jungkook added as Jimin cleared his throat and gazed at the Alpha with his cheeks turning red at the sound of it.

           "Y-You are going to bathe me?" Jimin asked again as Jungkook nodded and set the boy down on the bathroom floor, beginning to remove Jimin's clothes now. The Alpha pulled Jimin's sweatshirt over his chest and looked at Jimin's exposed chest before beginning to remove Jimin's jeans. "Jungkook... This feels weird..." Jimin added dropping his hands to his shoulders as he looked at Jungkook.

           "I've seen you like this before and I want to bathe you because I left you sore. You can't move around much without the pain." Jungkook replied as Jimin nodded. "Just trying to help you.."

          "Ah, Jungkook stop lying to me... I know it's not that anymore~" Jimin whispered as Jungkook let out a chuckle and pulled down Jimin's pants with his underwear. Jungkook then took a moment to look up at the Omega.

             The Alpha then turned to grab a nearby light blue towel for Jimin and wrapped the towel around Jimin's waist. It seemed as if now, Jungkook was starting to change for the better and cared about Jimin more now. "I'll start the bath and you wait here." Jungkook added as he walked over to the bathtub and began to turn on the water as he sat on the side of the bathtub. Placing his hand under the sink to check if it's warm yet.

             "Jungkook... You know bathing doesn't require much movement..." Jimin stated as Jungkook glanced back at Jimin.

              "Ah, Jimin let me do this for you!" Jungkook hissed as Jimin giggled from the reaction. Soon, the Alpha helped Jimin in and pulled up a chair behind Jimin and began to scrub his hair with a vanilla scented shampoo. Jungkook thought it was weird how Omega's used many feminine scented shampoos while Alphas and Betas used masculine ones that carried such a strong scent to it like the colognes.

         Jungkook scrubbed Jimin's hair as the Omega couldn't stop blushing so much. It was odd yet he felt that Jungkook wanted to do this just to look at Jimin and be there for him. It was another way the Alpha shows he cares. Even if Jungkook was on and off about his feelings, he still enjoyed being there for his mate.

           After the bath, Jungkook changed Jimin into a red tank top and placed a big white turtleneck sweater on him, red underwear that had a white small heart in the center and just socks. This was the outfit Jimin chose to wear and said he feels more comfortable with that on and Jungkook decided not to question Jimin on it. Jungkook set Jimin on the kitchen counter as he began to follow Jimin's instructions on cooking beef stew.

              While Jimin watched over Jungkook washing the rice so he can cook it, he began to giggle, making the Alpha quickly gaze up at Jimin. "What do you want now, Jimin?" Jungkook asked as Jimin smiled and looked at the ground.

             "Nothing~ I just enjoy looking at you like this... And you're also dropping a bit of rice onto the sink." Jimin added as Jungkook quickly tipped the rice bowl up and looked at the rice under it.

             "Fuck... Ah, I was just trying to remember what happened on your heat. Ugh, I didn't mean to mark you Jimin or hurt you. I'm sorry..." Jungkook whispered as he picked up the rice that fell and disposed of it as he resumed washing the dry rice.

            "Jungkook, you didn't mean to hurt me.... But now I know that everything you did was how you felt deep down. I just don't understand why you want to hide it from me like this... I already know enough. Why do you feel so insecure about falling in love?" Jimin asked the Alpha as Jungkook stopped and set the rice bowl down to answer Jimin's question.

          "I'm not. I just haven't loved anyone in a while... So of course I would be on and off about loving you. At times I love you... But then I can't help but to hate you for it. It almost feels like you forced love down my throat. I never loved you like that but suddenly you made me fall for it. However, it's not your fault. It was acting that made me like this. So many leading roles with me having to kiss someone and fake my love to them. I just can't really cope with my feelings at times." Jungkook said as Jimin reached over to Jungkook's hand and pulled him close.

            "No matter what you feel... I hope you know that I love you and I understand you won't be able to respond to it quickly..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smiled and moved his head up to Jimin and kissed him.

             "Instead of eating... I think I have a better idea..." Jungkook whispered as he kissed Jimin and dropped his hands down to the Omega's hips. "I've been wanting to experience this... But of course.. It's only if you can handle it..."

           "You said you are on and off about loving me..." Jimin said as Jungkook cupped Jimin's face. "Do you really want to do this with me?"

           "I've never made love to anyone else but you... And I think doing it without help of Rut or Heat... Will help me realize it all. So maybe.. I do love you on the inside." Jungkook confessed as he looked down at Jimin's thighs. "It's pretty stupid for me to hide. So, can I make it up to you and show you how much I care and love you..? Please?"