Chapter 121: Showdown Part.2

Jungkook fought with all his might, he shook the other Alpha underwater. Trying to get him from keeping him down under. As soon as Jungkook needed a grasp of air, he quickly kicked the man off but suddenly, Kyunsji held him down to drown as the clone rose up to take a breath. Not allowing Jungkook to rise up aswell!

          Jungkook felt his life slipping.... But only then, Kyunsji stopped to allow the Actor up to grasp some air. Only to sink down and obtain the knife. Kyunsji rose up and quickly took a slash at Jungkook but the Alpha dodged it and tried his best to swim far so he can have more space. "I got the knife... Now? I won't stop until you're dead!" Kyunsji smiled through his psychotic stare. Quickly realizing Jungkook was gazing up at the ladders to leave, However... Kyunsji wasn't going to let that happen. "NO! YOU'RE MINE TO KILL NOW!!" Kyunsji shouted and swam foreward, placing the handle of the knife in between his lips as his vision locked on Jungkook's body.

          Jungkook quickly sinked down to lock eye contact and until the man got closer... And closer.. Jungkook quickly kicked Kyunsji in the face again, making th knife plunge to the bottom of the pool floor. Jungkook saw this as an opportunity as he quickly bolted forward, pushing Kyunsji to the wall and continuing to punch him senseless. "I want him dead... This is all I can think of now.... For my future family. He's the only thorn sticking on the side of the rose!" Jungkook thought as Kyunsji smiled after the punches Jungkook tossed at him. Jungkook swam upwards while still getting a hold of the look alike and continued to punch him until Kyunsji grabbed Jungkook's fist, distracting the actor and kicked him when he least expected it, making Jungkook push back.

             "Bastard!" Kyunsji hissed as he quickly reached the pool ladders but Jungkook wasn't finished. He pulled the man back into the water, as Kyunsji persisted on punching Jungkook while Jungkook only moved his body to dodge him and counter attack with an uppercut, striking his fist up the center of Kyunsji's chin. "AgH-"

         "You leave... J-Jimin alone or else I end your life here!" Jungkook uttered as Kyunsji cupped his chin and glared back at Jungkook. Swimming forward and pushing Jungkook to the ladders of the pool, making Jungkook hit against the steps and the iron rails.

          "You?! A soft Alpha like you? Oh Jungkook, you're nothing but a fly to me.... I may not be everything you are... But I'm enough to be you.... I make a perfect replacement for you and watching you die tonight, will be my cup of tea. Ah, You can already imagine how PERFECT MY LIFE WITH JIMIN WILL BE!" Kyunsji laughed maniacally as his eyeliner started to run down his eyes and give him an insane look.

          "You'll regret that.. I'm holding back on killing you, but now? You have no reason to live after what you said about MY family!" Jungkook shot back as he rose up and grasped Kyunsji's neck into his hands and held him tightly to choke him. Only then, Jungkook pushed down into the pool and reached the bottom of the pool where he remained choking Kyunsji. Unaware that the knife was within Kyunsji's reach.

          Kyunsji quickly grabbed the knife and cut upwards, leaving a wound on Jungkook's arm. Not deep enough to cut a vein. Jungkook let out air bubbles from his mouth in pain as Kyunsji quickly rose up the knife again so he can swim up for air while Jungkook remained under, however... He knew Kyunsji was going to win this fight if the Actor went up for air, this would leave him vulnerable and allow Kyunsji to have a clean shot and end up killing Jimin's fiance.

           "No... You're not winning now!" Jungkook thought and grasped the Alpha's ankle. Pulling Kyunsji down and causing so much movement under the water. Jungkook was willing to drown with Kyunsji if it meant keeping Jimin safe.

            Kyunsji squirmed as Jungkook held the man in a tight headlock, making Kyunsji struggle even more and cause such a splash from above them. Jungkook felt the air bubbles cough out of his mouth. Leaving him to slowly drown along with Kyunsji as he held in the thought of his Omega and his pup one last time before he passed out. However, he made sure to hold Kyunsji back no matter what from going off to Jimin. It was the least he could do. Jungkook fought passing out early by distracting himself with the thought of Jimin again and the picture of his pup flashing in his head from the ultrasound. "I-I said I'll protect you both.." Jungkook said in his mind while he felt Kyunsji's movement's grow slow as he was running out of air too.

              Suddenly, Jimin woke up and looked outside to see airbubbles float to the top of the pool and quickly, Jimin knew something was wrong. "JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted as he ran outside, followed by Manager Xin running into the house and outside to the outdoor pool area to see Jungkook had his eyes open, staring up while he held Kyunsji down. The crazy look alike was still moving slightly while holding a knife as he let himself loose of Jungkook's grasp, catching a few of Jungkook's final air bubbles enough to give him a few more air to kill Jungkook. Yet, Manager Xin wasn't going to let that happen.

         Manager Xin quickly dived in to the pool and pulled Kyunsji back, grasping the knife out of his hands to drop it onto the pool floor. At this moment, Jimin knew Manager Xin was taking too long to save Jungkook. So, the Omega quickly dived in to swim down to Jungkook. Pulling him up to the top as Manager Xin did the same while Kyunsji managed to catch air and still put up a fight. But he was weak now and hitting Manager Xin softly.

             "JUNGKOOK!" Jimin cried as he quickly pushed Jungkook up to the edge of the pool and looked at him. "STAY PLEASE!" Jimin cried, pushing his lover up to the floor of the patio on the sides of the pool to give him CPR. Jimin quickly got out of the pool and looked at Jungkook's motionless stare while his eyes shot upwards. Staring up at the sky. Unresponsive.

                Jimin performed CPR and gave Jungkook mouth to mouth. Continuing desperately as he cried while watching how long Jungkook went without responding. "JUNGKOOK!! KOOKIE PLEASE!!" Jimin cried as he continued and continued. Feeling pain from it all as Jungkook stared up at the sky.

           Manager Xin quickly apprehended Kyunsji outside of the pool. Holding him down against the floor as he gazed at Jimin. Desperately trying his best to save his lover. "Jimin! It's going to be okay! The police.. They're on their way! I called them prior to this! Just hold on there!" Manager Xin added as Jimin ignored the older Alpha while he still tried to save his Fiance.

              "Jungkookie! Please! Wake up! Please! Don't scare me! Please don't be acting now... Oh I wish you were jusy acting!" Jimin begged and begged and only then, he kept giving Jungkook oxygen. Jimin finally pulled away and then felt Jungkook's heart start beating fast and the younger blinked quickly, starting to cough out water. Grasping for air again.