Chapter 58: Tough love

Very soon, they arrived to their destination as Jimin got out of the car to see the make-up artist run up to him and fix him up as Jungkook got out of the vehicle with his hands in his pocket as he started walking up to the director who just got out of his own car with a megaphone. They were at a closed street next to the airport as the cameras were being set up and a camera man was ready to shoot the scene.

            "Jungkook!" Manager Xin called out as Jungkook turned around to see the elder walk up to him.

            "What's going on between you two? You both need to get it together before this scene." Manager Xin claimed. "I'm worried about the two of you... Please don't fight." Manager Xin stated.

             "I can still act out the scene like nothing happened, Manager Xin." Jungkook replied with an attitude as a few costume designers walked up to Jungkook to give him a white mask that covers his mouth and nose, two luggages and a phone he has to use in the film. "Now, would you excuse me... I am going to act now." Jungkook said as Manager Xin growled in frustration as he rubbed his eyes.

            "That child..." Manager Xin sighed walking away from the set as Jimin was waiting by a stop sign with a few camera crew. Jimin held the script in his hands as he was reading over the first act silently... He was secretly worried about the sex scene they were going to shoot separately next.

         "W-What if he gets mad at me and yells at me?" Jimin thought as Hoseok walked to the center of the street with a smile.

        "Alright! Here's the game plan of the day. Today we will shoot this scene and on both days of today and tomorrow, we shoot the sex scenes separately since we don't want to handle any of that in the future. I hope you both practiced your lines!" Hoseok added. "One more minute until we shoot the scene. Remember, we'll have to be quick to be done with it all." Hoseok added as Jimin let out deep breaths.

          Only then, Jimin looked up across the street to see Jungkook was there standing by a cafe. Just glaring at Jimin. Jimin felt chills go down his spine and only feared the worst for this scene. In this scene, Jimin is supposed to be walking to work while reading papers along the way as Jungkook has to chase after a taxi cab. Only then, he shoves Jimin down and that's how their characters meet. Very cliche. However, Jimin was scared of how they will bump into eachother and feared Jungkook will go too rough.

              As soon as the extras gathered around the area to walk around, the taxi cabs and cars began to drive during the recording. Next, Hoseok sat down on his director chair while he gazed at the screen right next to him and smiled as soon as the camera man stood infront of Jungkook to record him walking and then running too.

           "HOPE you all memorized your lines! Ha! See what I did there? No? Okay! Still cool! Aaaanddd ACTION!" Hoseok shouted into the megaphone as Jimin waited by the stop sign until he had to meet Jungkook in the middle of the sidewalk.

           Jungkook started to walk and then run to chase a cab as Jimin was hesitating to start walking. As soon as it was Jimin's cue, Jimin closed his eyes tightly and held his papers, opening his eyes again and starting to walk. Just then, Jungkook quickly bumped into Jimin to rough, making Jimin fall back. "-AH"

             "Oh I'm sorry, Jimin." Jungkook laughed as he watched Jimin sit on the ground.

               "And cut!" Hoseok said as he got off of his chair and walked up to the two. "Jungkook! I love how you got into the character so quickly and how serious you took it but you need to be gentle. Jimin could get hurt. Now, Jimin stop looking scared to approach him. Pretend you are not paying him any mind!" Hoseok said as Jungkook nodded and started walking back to his spot while Jimin watched Jungkook silently leave.

             "Okay..." Jimin said to himself as he stood up and started to walk back to the stop sign once more. His shoulder was still hurting a bit because of how tough Jungkook was on him and Jimin was scared to do this again.

         Once the director called action, Jimin felt his heart sink and he began to worry again. Once Jungkook passed the line, Jimin started walking and suddenly Jungkook bumped into Jimin a bit softer than before as Jimin fell back and his papers went flying everywhere.

          "N-No... No!" Jimin started to say his lines while he desperately tried to gather his papers desperately. "I-I had ONE job! And it was not to lose the final draft of the magazines!" Jimin whined as he covered his face in fear as Jungkook quickly stepped on a paper to pick it up.

           "I'm really sorry... I was trying to catch up with a cab.." Jungkook said as Jimin looked up at Jungkook, accepting the paper. 

             The two took a moment to stare at eachother as Jungkook held out his hand to help Jimin up. "I-It's okay... I wasn't watching." Jimin claimed as he held the papers in his hands. "My name is Par- Fuck! SORRY I MEAN KIM JUNHI!" Jimin suddenly giggled as Hoseok was laughing all the way from his seat, sounding like a crow. 

            "Cut! Do it over to where you both look into eachother's eyes!" Hoseok said through the megaphone as Jimin sat down on the ground again and looked up at Jungkook to do the scene right this time. "ACTION!"

              Jungkook took a bit longer to stare at Jimin... He can see the pain in Jimin's eyes as he couldn't help but to hate himself for it. Jungkook held out his hand and helped Jimin up as the Omega looked into Jungkook's eyes. "I-It's okay... I wasn't watching." Jimin said as he held the papers in his hands for the second time. "My name is Kim Junhi. What's your name?" Jimin asked as Jungkook pulled down his mask to show the rest of his face.

            "Yota Rujiko..." Jungkook replied as Jimin took a moment to respond.

             "You're not from here, are you? Ah.. I can see that you're not." Jimin said with a slight chuckle. "Where do you have to be?" Jimin asked as Jungkook cleared his throat.

              "I'm just looking for a place to stay. A hotel... Are there any nearby?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded with a cute smile.

              "I can help you!" Jimin replied as he took out his phone to help. "Here's a list of hotels... But I recommend this one.. Its close to my apartment building so if you ever need to talk to me for help. Just ask." Jimin said as he stepped closer to Jungkook, holding a cute gaze at the Alpha. "Rujiko... Such a beautiful name." Jimin added with a giggle, making the Alpha smile in return.

            "Ah, Thank you for your help." Jungkook said as he took out his phone to write down the address to the hotel near the Omega's apartment. "Will I see you around?"

             "Probably not.. I have work all day. This is rare that I have time like this!" Jimin replied as he smiled at the actor. "If you ever need help, this is my number." Jimin said as he showed Jungkook his number. "Don't be afraid to call." Jimin claimed as he held his papers while he watched Jungkook take down the number. "Ah I'll be late!" Jimin shouted making Jungkook flinch and put his phone away after taking down the number.

             "Thank you for being so nice.. I hope we can-" Suddenly Jungkook looked up to see Jimin was already running off making the Alpha smile and grab his luggages as he tried his best to catch another taxi cab. Deep down, Jungkook was thinking of Jimin's beautiful smile.. It made him almost tear up and realize he was missing Jimin in his life. He wanted the Omega back now.

              Hoseok held a big smile while he watched the two from the screen. The director held up the megaphone to his mouth and looked up at Jungkook walking off with his luggages from the part. "And Scene!" Hoseok called out as Jungkook stopped walking and suddenly began to tear up silently. Thinking about Jimin's cute face during it all.