Chapter 46: Follow

Yoongi was at a diner with Taehyung as they were ordering food together. The Alpha felt bad Taehyung was bored most of the time so the least he could do was take the Beta out on a small date. The rain was still pouring outside and Taehyung was watching the rain fall as he held up the menu in his hands.

            "You said Jimin never answered your calls?" Taehyung asked and focused on Yoongi.

          "Yeah, but I guess Jungkook is probably fucking him. I wouldn't be surprised if Jimin comes home with a mark on his neck." Yoongi stated as he stared at the rain beat into the windows of the restaurant.

         "Jimin's an Omega... How tough is it for you not to go after him on his heat?" Taehyung asked, slightly feeling a bit jealous. "Did you ever like Jimin? More than a best friend?"

          I have a little feeling that you are jealous of Jimin. Are you?" Yoongi asked with a chuckle.

             "Well... It's just, He's going to be getting bigger roles than I ever had! and.... He lives with you everyday and you two are best friends. Very close. I just can't help but to wonder.. Has he ever loved you?" Taehyung asked out of jealousy as Yoongi smirked.

            "Ah, Jimin has always been my best friend. Besides, I never thought of him that way since I've been with Minse all along. When it comes to heats he stays in his closet and locks all doors, blocks the scent and stays by himself in his small room while I go off somewhere else. I no longer have a girlfriend so I don't have anywhere to go when that happens." Yoongi claimed as Taehyung patted Yoongi's hair.

          "If Jimin ever has it and you have no where to go, let's go to Jungkook's house. Only because I can't live with you even if I wanted to."

            "And why is that? You'll be way more better with me instead of living in that hell hole. I can be Your manager!" Yoongi claimed. The Alpha hated thinking that Taehyung had no intentions on living with him and decided it was better not to change his life and go independent. "Tell me one good reason why you don't want me to help?"

           "I don't want you to take care of me.. This is my problem and I should know how to handle it. I promise I will try on my own." Taehyung assured as Yoongi sighed and layed back on the seat. "Please don't be upset... I just don't want to throw all of my issues on you. I would love to have you help me, but it's not fair to you. You have work, you'll be my manager, working all day and come home to search where you can give me a role to act." Taehyung continued as Yoongi looked down at the menu.

         "If you want to go on your own, please just promise me you won't go far from here... If I can't be Your manager, please don't leave. If you have to, take me with you!" Yoongi claimed as Taehyung blushed and reached over to pat Yoongi's head. "I haven't felt this way in a long time... And having you leave makes me feel like I'm missing something."

           "Thank you, Yoongi. I won't go far, I promise. But if I have to... I won't leave before telling you. I can't help but to say you're important to me too.." The Beta claimed as Yoongi started to feel alot more better now that he knows Taehyung was doing things on his own and this time, opening up to the Alpha and having him in his life more often now.

          While the two were ordering together at the diner, Jungkook was sitting at the living room with the Manager as they were holding a conversation about the topic Manager Xin wanted to discuss about. Manager Xin managed to talk to directors about getting two new roles for a new upcoming movie he wanted Taehyung and Jungkook to act in.

               "So.. You want me and Taehyung to both play big roles in the same movie? What's the movie about?" Jungkook asked as Manger Xin sat down on the couch.

           "Well... About that." Manager Xin chuckled nervously. "Uh...I don't really know until I get the scripts next week."

           "You don't know? Haha, give me a reason not to get angry?" Jungkook laughed and covered his face with his hands. "Do you atleast know the name of the movie?"

          "It's called Rujiko."

           "What the fuck is that?" Jungkook called out as he sighed. "It better not have the worst script there is."

           "Don't worry, Jungkook. You will get the script next week. You and Taehyung." Manager Xin assured as Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You'll ha-"

            Only then, Jimin finally walked out of the Alpha's bedroom with Jungkook's long black loose sweatpants and the red sweater he had on. "Jungkook." Jimin called out as Jungkook flinched and gazed at the Omega while he was talking to the manager. "Don't you want me to cook?"

          "He was here all along?" Manager Xin asked in a whisper as Jungkook nodded.

          "Ah, here take my phone and order the groceries." Jungkook said as he stood up to give Jimin the phone as Jimin smiled and ran his hand along Jungkooks hand. Then he grabbed the phone with a smirk as Jungkook stared at Jimin, completely forgetting that the Manager was there.

            "I won't pick out much~" Jimin giggled as he sat down on the couch next to Jungkook as the younger sat down aswell, next to Jimin checking what the boy was adding to the cart.

          "Ahem, I guess I'll leave you two alone." Manager Xin stated as he walked out of the living room, leaving Jungkook and Jimin in the room together. It was a bit silent as Jimin was picking out not much items from the app as Jungkook kept thinking of Jimin and how he had him under his body. Exposing his fully naked body.

           Jimin's body was perfect and Jungkook desperately wanted to see more of it. Jungkook moved his eyes to gaze at Jimin smiling while he ordered the vegetables and meat too. "Jungkook, you really love to look at me~ ah don't worry I'm yours." Jimin giggled as he layed his head on Jungkook's lap. "I can see you from the corner of my eye staring at me while I order."

           "Oh shut up. Are you done?" Jungkook asked as Jimin showed Jungkook the phone. "Are you going to cook for me today?" Jungkook asked as Jimin quickly nodded his head, sitting up on Jungkook's lap as he hugged the younger.

          "Yes I will~" Jimin replied as Jungkook ordered the ingredients, blushing while Jimin hugged him tightly.