°•FINAL TEASER•°

At the dawn of a bright and sunny day, Jimin woke up in a small toddler bed with his son in his arms. The three year old boy would always ask for his Father to sleep with him and Jimin just couldn't say no. The younger let out an exhale as he stretched and got off the small bed that gave him an uncomfortable position to sleep in.

               Jimin got up and adjusted the oversized sweater over his short and white pajama bottoms before looking down at his son who was fast asleep. Deep down, Jimin knew he had no choice but to sleep on the same bed as his young son, Minho. Jungkook of course, slept in the room and would wake up early to head off and film a movie. Not having time to sleep and hold his husband close like before. Jimin missed moments like those, but he would smile just knowing he spent his time with Minho to make up the lonely hours.

             The man had a routine in the morning. Wake up, brush teeth, shower if there was time, clean a little and towards 11:00 AM, Minho would be awake. So, Jimin would cook his son breakfast while they listened to nursery songs or watch small movies in the theater room they had in their big house. Then they would draw together, play around or even he would take his son a bath so he could take his nap. They would do anything... But never go outside. No matter how much Minho wanted to go to the kid cafe, where he could run around in the big playground. However, his Father Jungkook wouldn't ever allow it. This was for safety measures.

                As soon as the man stepped out of the room, he could see the figure of his husband standing in the room and placing on his olive jacket so he could head out. Jimin wanted to approach him, but it would be the usual kiss and hug as he left the house for the whole day until he comes back later to catch his husband and son stepping one foot outside. It was obvious the Alpha grew really overprotective towards his pup and his Omega. He only wanted them to stay safe in the big house that locked them in for their whole day. Jimin was just a stay-at-home father while Jungkook went out acting in action movies all day. Never romantic movies.

              "I could see my Omega peering in from the corner. Are you nervous to approach me?" Jungkook asked and turned his head to gaze at his lover with a smile. Making his fangs appear once he held such a bright smile.

              "Our mornings are pretty cliché, don't you think? I thought it'll be you sleeping with the little guy, but you chose to sleep on this bed."

              "You were both asleep. I didn't want to bother. Besides, I won't fit in that small toddler bed." Retorted the Alpha as he walked over to the older and gave Jimin a quick peck as a morning kiss. "I'll try to get home from work early. Okay? Good talk."

             "You still have that bratty personality, I see." Joked the man and cupped Jungkook's face. "You have to come back early... Mr. Xin told me I had a meeting with... You-know-who."

             "Do you really have to confront a nasty thing like that?"

             "He escaped before but now he's caught... I don't see why Minho can't go out for once. He deserves to go out and play. Not stay indoors and watch TV!

             "No. Can't take any chances... Besides, I think I should go. It's not safe..."

              "The guy is behind bars and with tight security now. Nothing will happen to me." Assured Jimin. But his husband only denied.

               "You stay... I'll go."

              "I've never left this house in a long time. It'll be such a game changer to do so. Besides, Mr. Xin is a good guard. You'll finally watch over Minho. You can bond with him more! You'd be surprised at how well he can communicate for his age! He's very smart."

               "Haha, like me!" Bragged the Alpha as he popped the collar of his jacket.

               "Of course!" Jimin replied sarcastically and let out a giggle as Jungkook brought Jimin down onto the bed and kiss him happily while he kept Jimin caged under.

               "Ah, my Omega has such a smart mouth~ what I would do just to teach you a little lesson. You know, I used to be your mentor..." Jungkook whispered and pressed his lips against Jimin. "Imagine what else I could teach you other than acting~" Whispered the younger while he trailed his hand down Jimin's chest. Just then, Jimin let out a giggle and turned his head with a smile.

              "S-Stop it~ Minho might see!" Jimin added as Jungkook pointed Jimin's face towards his.

              "Calm down, you said it yourself, He won't wake up until 11AM. so, I have you here to kiss… my Omega shouldn't be ashamed of our love~" Jungkook continued, slowly starting to suck hickeys along his mark. Jimin allowed Jungkook to do this, cupping his husband's face and smiled while he felt Jungkook's lips against his neck repeatedly. Appreciating the little time they had together.

                 Later on the afternoon, Jimin stepped out of a limousine where Mr. Xin held the door open for him. As always, the paparazzi glued their attention to Jimin and suddenly crowded him to take pictures as Jimin ignored them. The man wore shades over his eyes, a black leather jacket over his black turtleneck sweater to hide the hickey marks Jungkook gave him in the morning. Jimin walked into the prison where Mr. Xin blocked out the paparazzi and did a good job to protect the young Omega.

              As Jimin passed by security, he walked in to a secured place with many locks and a window up ahead. Jimin couldn't count the many guards there and almost felt nervous to walk by them. Once Jimin stepped in, he sat down and gazed at the man who sat just beyond that window. Automatically, Jimin couldn't look him in the eyes and only sit down as a visitor, but only had a mindset to warn that man who's name Jimin couldn't even dare to think of.

             The way this criminal gave Jimin the looks almost quite similar to his husband, made Jimin grow a little uncomfortable just by approaching 'him'.

           "Alright... I'll just keep it brief and simple with you..." The man said to himself and dropped onto his seat while gazing at the criminal he despised. "Stay the hell away from my family, Kyunsji."