Chapter 102: The real secret

Jungkook gave Jimin a ride home as the Alpha made it very clear that he wanted Jimin to pack in order for them to leave. Jimin opened the car door as Jungkook pulled Jimin's arm back softly before he can leave.

            "Babe.." Jungkook said as Jimin gazed down at his lover's hand, holding him back from leaving the vehicle.

           "Yes?" The Omega asked as Jungkook pulled Jimin close.

           "Pack up... Okay?" Jungkook said as Jimin giggled and opened the door. "Love you, stay safe, pack safely and whatever.." Jungkook said as he released Jimin as the Omega couldn't stop laughing at the way Jungkook held him back.

            "Oh, here. Give this to Taehyung please." Manager Xin added as he handed Jimin the new action script. "Tell him goodluck!"

           "Yes, of course thank you!" Jimin said sweetly as Jungkook smiled, watching Jimin walk off with the script to hand over to Taehyung. The Alpha refused to let the driver drive off until Jimin walked into his apartment so he can leave. This was just to ensure Jimin's safety.

            While Jimin was walking off to his apartment, Jungkook was watching the boy and suddenly, he noticed someone run from Jimin's apartment door, dashing out of the opposite steps and Jungkook knew exactly who it was. "Wait here." Jungkook whispered as he watched Jimin enter his apartment when he quickly got out of the Limo.

         "JUNGKOOK!" Manager Xin shouted as he tried to reach for the Alpha but Jungkook slipped from Mr. Xin's grasp.

         The Alpha ran up the opposite stairs to chase after the man and suddenly reach a vacant hall. When Jungkook chased after the man, the man's scent appeared to be an Alpha.... Not a Beta. Jungkook suddenly stopped thinking this wasn't Kyunsji but when the man let out a puff of smoke, he let out a chuckle. Just like Jungkook's.

            "Hi, Jungkook..." Said the Alpha as he turned around. Suddenly, it was Kyunsji. The man didn't have no flaws now that made him different from Jungkook. His nose looks done, lips and wore make up so his eyes would match Jungkook.

            "Kyunsji?" Jungkook whispered as the look alike dropped his cigarette and smiled.

            "I got my nose done, my lips and placed on makeup just to look like you, Jungkook!" Kyunsji said with a smile as Jungkook stepped back slowly. "You like?"

             "Y-You're an Alpha...." Jungkook whispered as Kyunsji smiled with his fangs that came out to be real. Not fake.

             "Yes.. I look just like you and I'm happy!" Kyunsji giggled as he looked down and smiled. "I look so perfect.... Just like you..."

            "W-Why are you like this? Why did you lie about what you were?!" Jungkook shouted as Kyunsji stopped smiling.

            "Because... I want to be the father..." Kyunsji said as Jungkook tilted his head.

           "F-Father?" Jungkook asked as Kyunsji quickly pinned Jungkook against the wall and held the Alpha's hands above him. "LET FUCKING GO BEFORE I-" Only then, Jungkook remembered what Hoseok advised not to hit the Alpha first and allow himself to get hit.

           "Before you what?" Kyunsji shouted. "I'm going to be the father of Jimin's baby... Not you! You can be just the sperm doner but I'll be the one that plays the father role!" Kyunsji smiled as Jungkook struggled to move.

          "J-Jimin isn't pregnant! What's wrong with you?!" Jungkook hissed as Kyunsji shook his head.

         "HE IS PREGNANT! He has a pup inside him! How did you not sense it?! And you are the father?! I should be the father. Not you!" Kysunji shouted at Jungkook as the Alpha gazed at the other.

          "Y-You planned this... You planned this before you met Jimin." Jungkook whispered as Kyunsji smiled.

         "Did it really take you so long, Kookie?~" Kyunsji smiled as Jungkook stared at the Alpha. "I remember being such a fan of yours... Everything about you... I wanted! I wanted your life and now? I want the pup, Jimin and your life! I even tortured that hairstylist to keep her job! Kept her locked up and tortured her until I finally let her go!" Kyunsji laughed just like Jungkook as the Alpha let out a sigh, trying to hold himself back from hitting first. However, this is what the crazy clone wanted. "That pup... I'm going to be the father... I look just like you to fit the part! Ever since that day you went out on the set, I trespassed and had plans to watch you... But what I saw was Jimin... The most perfect man of my dreams..."

             "L-LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Jungkook shouted as he had enough listening and shoved the crazy man back. "I'll give you time to run off right now or else I'll ruin your life!" Jungkook shot back but Kyunsji only took out pictures of Jimin he took from Seokjin's camera. Pictures of Jimin in his apartment, sleeping on the couch, walking in and out of the house and one where Jimin was actually asleep in his bed.

           "At the end of the day, I'm just being a fan that looks up to his Idol! I love Jimin more than you ever would! I shower him with gifts while you shower him with a selfish and spoiled attitude! So I'm going to ask you this.... Lay off MY Jimin and you won't get hurt."

          "You're just mad because you know you'll never be as good as me! You'll never make Jimin giggle and smile the way I do!" Jungkook shouted as Manager Xin heard the arguments and thought quickly, taking out his phone to record in case which one punches first. Allowing this to carry on until Kyunsji packs the first punch.

          "W-What do you mean?" Kyunsji said as Jungkook smiled. Knowing he was finally getting to him.

            "You'll never have a close relationship with Jimin... You'll never keep him! Only I will and you know that!" Jungkook said as Kyunsji shouted in anger and quickly punched Jungkook. Making the actor fall back against the wall and smile.

          Now, the Alpha knew he could fight back. Jungkook wiped the bit of blood from his lip. "Yes I'll can never be the one that makes him smile but I will be the one that makes him moan. I bet I can fuck him way more better than you ever will! I bet I can leave him crying on how good I'll fuck hi-" Then, Jungkook quickly puched the man back and shook him violently.

           "TAKE IT BACK!" Jungkook growled as Kyunsji smiled and shook his head.

           "I may have hit you first but that wouldn't change a bit on how bad I'll make you look! After you're wiped out and shunned by all of your fans and everyone else... Jimin will be crying on my shoulder and he'll be mines to kiss.. To fuck... You're wrong if you think I wanted him to love... I just want him for my ruts and make him bear my pups... that's all~" Kyunsji confessed. "I'm not in love with that Omega... I'm in love with his body... His small and fragile body." Kyunsji whispered as Jungkook didn't hold back to hit the manipulative Alpha. This is where Jungkook drew the line.