Chapter 26: A warm night

Jimin sat down at the table as Jungkook set Jimin's bag down and took out the plastic containers of soft and hot, slightly salted rice, long and spicy-sweet ramen, a big container of chicken soup with carrots, tofu, small bits of seaweed to give in that salted taste to it and pepper too, and a container of Kimchi to go with the meal and strips of sizzled, hot and juicy meat with a dash of salt, and pepper to give it more taste when dipped into soy sauce.

             "If anything tastes bad, tell me so I can complain to the restaurant." Jungkook said, handing Jimin the wooden pair of chopsticks in the bag with a plastic soup spoon, fork and knife.

           "That won't be necessary, Thank you." Jimin responded as Jungkook started to set out the same food he ordered for himself.

           "Just eat." Jungkook replied as Jimin started to eat. When the Omega would gaze up, there was the brown bag blocking the view of Jungkook. Jimin looked down innocently as he continued to eat silently. He was hoping to talk to Jungkook over the meal but he can imagine the Alpha was hungry and prefered not to talk. But, Jimin just wanted to talk to him no matter what.

            "Jungkook, where's your Manager?" Jimin asked as Jungkook moved the brown bag aside and looked at Jimin with his piercing gaze.

              "He's barely here..." Jungkook said as he noticed Jimin already had spicy kimchi paste over his lips and a bit of soy sauce on the collar of his shirt. "Jimin, do you even know how to eat? You've made a mess on yourself." Jungkook stated as Jimin looked down at his collar to realize it was true.

           "I'm sorry..."

           "Ugh, you're a handful. You know that?" Jungkook growled as he stood up, holding a napkin and walked over to Jimin to clean his lips.

           "I can do it-"

           "Shut up and hold still." Jungkook said as he pointed Jimin's face up and started to wipe the boy's lips and gazed down at the dry soy sauce along his shirt. "Ugh, and it's not only the collar." Jungkook then placed the napkin on the table and went to sit down. "Just continue eating and stop talking. You'll make more of a mess if you don't focus on eating."

              "Okay, Jungkook." Jimin replied feeling bad while he continued to eat, shyly looking up to see Jungkook on his phone while eating. "I'm sorry.." Jimin thought feeling that he made Jungkook upset now. Jimin made sure he ate the rest of his food with caution, making sure he didn't make any further mess on himself.

          Once Jimin was done, he placed the empty containers in the empty bag and looked up, waiting for Jungkook to finish so they can leave the table together. Jungkook gazed up from his phone and looked at Jimin.

           "Goodnight." Jungkook added as Jimin took it as Jungkook wanting to eat alone now that Jimin was done.

            "Goodnight, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin said as he stood up and grabbed the brown bag filled with empty containers to dispose of in the waste bag. When Jimin stood up, Jungkook gazed at Jimin and held his hand out to the bag.

            "I'll throw it away. You need rest." Jungkook stated as Jimin set the bag down and walked to the room.

            Jimin stepped into the room, knowing he shouldn't sleep right after he eats so the boy was up walking around and looking out the window to look up at the stars. It seemed like an isolated room... Jimin stood at the window with his phone as he decided to call Yoongi.

             Jimin waited for a while for Yoongi to answer but the Alpha never did. "I must be an idiot! Yoongi never stays up past this time." Jimin giggled as he sat down on the bed and looked out the dark blue skies. "I don't think Jungkook likes me... Atleast... Not the same way I like him." Jimin sighed as he layed back on the bed as he brought the blanket over his nose to smell Jungkook's scent. The Omega really did like the younger... However, Jungkook was only spoiled and cruel at times.. Jimin just treasured those soft moments where Jungkook was helping him out today.

              Jimin looked at the dry brown stains of soy sauce on his shirt making Jimin take off his shirt and stay with only his exposed chest. Soon, Jimin climbed to the center of the bed, already feeling the cold air brush against his skin and brought the covers over his body as he smelled Jungkook's wonderful scent. Jimin grabbed the second pillow nearby and pulled it in under the covers as he hugged it tightly, smiling in his sleep.

            Meanwhile, Jungkook was in the living room, shirtless while working out. The Alpha was doing sit ups while he let out short huffs, keeping his hands around his back neck. Jungkook then touched his elbow to his knee while he continued to hold a serious face through it all. Jungkook finally stopped after working out for a while, already breaking a sweat. The younger stood up and rolled his hair back, dinking water and gazing up at the time. "Twelve fifty-six A.M..." Jungkook said and looked at his bedroom door. "I hope he doesn't mind me walking in to grab a pillow, extra blanket and some clothes." Jungkook whispered as he walked up to the room door, opening it and stepping in to see Jimin was sleeping under the covers.

            "This little....." Jungkook sighed and walked up to the bed and softly pulled it down to see Jimin was like a small child, curled up on the bed holding the extra pillow tightly. "You'll run out of air like that..." Jungkook whispered as he watched Jimin's face and slowly looked down Jimin's shirtless and smooth chest. "It's to cold for you to sleep shirtless..." Jungkook continued as he softly traced his index finger down the innocent Omega's shoulder. Only then, Jimin let go of the pillow and spreaded his arms out on the bed as Jungkook had a better and open view of the boy's gentle body.

             "Why do you intrigue me? Why are you constantly baiting me to do something I don't like?" Jungkook whispered as he traced his hand up Jimin's chest starting from the top of his belly button, to the crease of his chest. "I hate this so much but I can't stop..." Jungkook whispered to himself as he continued to softly caress Jimin's soft skin while the clueless Omega was in a deep sleep through it all.