Chapter 96: Moving in

Jimin was able to walk five days later almost close to a week! and with help from the Manager, Jimin was safe now. The Omega was returning to the set so he can see Jungkook almost after a long and painful week without the Alpha. Just so the two wouldn't feel far apart, Jungkook would video chat with Jimin and of course, fall back to sleep or even eat while he was talking to Jimin. This video call was for hours and hours! That's how much they've grown onto eachother.

       Today was the day, the movie was going to shoot multiple scenes at once. Just to get the whole movie done by this month and the last month will be used up by editing the whole movie together just to get it done by the actual show time.

             Jimin arrived to the set, excited to see Jungkook for once. It wasn't that long but Jimin grew attatched to his Alpha so of course he would miss him. Jungkook was talking to the director when suddenly, Jimin ran up to his Alpha and jumped on his back. Hugging him tightly and giving Jungkook a kiss on the cheek. "Hi, Jungkook~" Jimin whispered as the Alpha was laughing at feeling Jimin's small body cling onto his.

           "Hi, Jimin~" Jungkook replied as Hoseok gave the two some time together. "You can walk now.. How odd is that? I thought it would take you a week!" Jungkook added as Jimin shook his head with a smile.

         "I'm better now! It was close to a week." Jimin giggled and gave Jungkook another kiss. "We have to shoot alot of scenes today... Don't we?" Jimin asked as Jungkook nodded.

           "Hopefully we can get it all done by today. But I doubt it. This can take up until tomorrow." Jungkook said as Jimin nodded.

           "Good luck today~" Jimin whispered as he kissed Jungkook's neck. "Kookie... When can I start moving in with you?" Jimin asked as Jungkook placed Jimin down and faced him.

           "Well, I'm still debating if I should let you start living with me now... Or wait until the recording ends so we can live in my new house. Not the one we know. I want you to live with me there...." Jungkook said as he held Jimin's hands. "Don't you want to live far with me, Jimin?" Jungkook asked as the Omega nodded with such a hyper smile.

           "Yes! I would go anywhere with you!" Jimin giggled as the Alpha smiled and held Jimin's chin up to point his face to his. "Maybe... By tomorrow I can live with you there. Take the necessary things I need to live with you for now. Then, when we head off to your new house. I can pack up all of my other things!" Jimin said as the Alpha's eyes gleamed while he gazed at his lover happily.

           "I haven't heard of that Beta... Taehyung. How is he?" Jungkook asked as Jimin giggled.

           "He's doing well with Yoongi. They're a thing but I'm guessing they aren't going to mark eachother for a while now. Taking things slow." Jimin said as Jungkook playfully shoved Jimin.

           "Now, that's taking things slow." Jungkook added as Jimin laughed and leaned his head on Jungkook while he giggled.

            "Kookie~" Jimin said as he hugged the Alpha. "I'm just going to stay one more night at my apartment just so I can pack too. Only the things I need." Jimin assured as Jungkook nodded and patted Jimin's soft, fluffy blonde hair.

           "Yeah we should also give the couple some time together. You don't want to be there when Taehyung and Yoongi are fu-"

           "Too late. I've heard them doing it." Jimin laughed as Jungkook's eyes widened.

           "Since when?!" Jungkook asked as Jimin kept laughing. "Jimin!"

            "On the day of your rut!" Jimin kept laughing as Jungkook looked at Jimin in disbelief. "Ah, stop my sides hurt!" Jimin laughed as Jungkook smiled and snickered to himself.

           "I realized I need to talk to Taehyung. I never really gave him a role yet. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't really get this role so I'll give up my next movie role to him." Jungkook said as Jimin smiled and poked Jungkook's face.

           "Look at you! Giving up chances to be in the spotlight for others. I'm so proud of you~" Jimin said as Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hands and held it locked with his.

            "You don't think this will be behind the scenes of the movie, right?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shtugged.

            "What's so bad about that?" Jimin asked as Jungkook smiled.

            "It's not that, I'm just thinking maybe in the future on the premiere, everyone will know about us." Jungkook added with a cute smile. "It'll be a perfect time to...." Jungkook's voice then trailed off as Jimin pulled his hands back.

          "Tell me! I want to know! You can't keep me in suspense!" Jimin said as Jungkook winked.

           "That's only a secret. Come on, we'll start shooting in five minutes and I don't want you to be the last one getting ready." Jungkook added as Jimin giggled and shook his head.

         "Stop teasing me!" Jimin laughed as Jungkook smiled and started walking to his dressing room. Leaving Jimin to wonder what Jungkook has planned on the day of the premiere?

           Soon, the two were on set together acting out the final scenes of 'Rujiko.' Jimin's eyes would always light up when Jungkook would act with him. It's like a dream he always wanted to achieve. While the two acted, Hoseok watched the two have a great chemistry together and knew this movie was going to be one of a kind to everyone. It was receiving positive reviews online along with many of Jungkook's fans already screaming over how adorable he looked with Jimin.

         It was towards the final scenes of the movie and the day was reaching it's end as Jungkook was close to finishing up the last act of the day. Jungkook held Jimin's hands as he looked into his lover's eyes. At that moment, Hoseok was on the edge of his seat just watching the two. "Jimi- Oh wait I did it again!" Jungkook laughed as Hoseok started to scream and laugh at the same time that made the whole crew laugh.

          Hoseok grabbed the megaphone as he stood up. "CUT! Oh this is always a problem with the two of you! Ugh oh my god! My- My heart is..oh my god." Hoseok said as Jimin laughed. "That's it for today. We do that tomorrow! I'm going home." Hoseok said. Turning off the megaphone as Jungkook kept laughing.

             Only then, Seokjin walked up to the megaphone and held it up. "WHO WANTS TO HEAR A JOKE?!" Jin shouted happily as the crew let out a sigh.

              "You ruined it, Jungkook!" Jimin giggled as the Alpha couldn't stop laughing at the way Hoseok reacted. "Now we have to do three more scenes before we're done with it all!" Jimin said as Jungkook just kept laughing.

             The younger placed his hand over Jimin's shoulder and smiled. "That means I'll have more time shooting this movie with you." Jungkook added. "I never thought I would love shooting a movie with my own Omega." Jungkook added as Jimin blushed and looked down as he cupped his face.

            "If this shows up in the bloopers, I'm killing you, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin joked as Jungkook kept his arm wrapped around Jimin.

             "Come on, let me take you home." Jungkook added as he moved Jimin's bangs aside from his face. "You better be packed up by tomorrow, okay? I can't stand the endless nights without you." Jungkook added as Jimin giggled and kissed Jungkook on his lips.

            Jimin held Jungkook close by his shirt and looked into his eyes, kissing the younger again and again cutely. "I won't keep you waiting~"