Chapter 57: Wrong

There he was... Sitting infront of a mirror as a make-up artist covered up his dark circles under his big and round beautiful eyes. Jungkook held a deep stare at his reflection like he was despising himself with just one deep glare.

            Just watching Jungkook slowly looking like he was dead made Jimin feel sad. He never expected Jungkook to drink over something like this and even Jungkook himself was surprised on how far he took this small thing. Jimin wasn't listening to what Hoseok was saying so he slowly walked up to Jungkook and the make-up artist to talk to the Alpha.

           "Jungkook..." Jimin said as Jungkook gazed up at his reflection to see Jimin standing behind him. The younger stared at Jimin and raised his hand to signal the Makeup artist to leave. "H-How you've been?"

          "Perfectly fine.." Jungkook responded as he kept staring at Jimin. "Such a good feeling to see you here..." Jungkook added. "You know... I really thought you would listen to me for once.. But I guess when the camera points towards you, you can't help but to take what ever chance you can to get there." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked down at the ground with guilt.

          "But you're here too... You didn't want to be in this movie yet here you are.." Jimin stated as Jungkook chuckled.

         "You really think I came here on my free will? Huh? No. I came here for you.... You know I said that I wanted to grow to love you... But no. All you did was leave for spotlight. Do you know how much it hurts to wake up and see that you aren't there by my side?!"

             "Jungkook.. Please calm down... People are staring."

            "Let them stare! It's not fair Jimin... It's not fair to me.." Jungkook said trying not to cry and ruin his makeup that covered the depressing look on his tired face.

            "N-Not fair to you..? Jungkook.. You are the main one who says 'It's only acting not reality, Jimin!' this is my only chance for a part in something big and you just couldn't support me in it... Now, you're here to make sure I don't go off kissing another man!" Jimin raised his voice as crew members started to stare while Hoseok quickly ran up to the two.

            "Hey! Hey! Happy voices, happy thoughts! What's going on here? I can't have my two stars getting angry before the first scene together!" Hoseok stated as he patted their shoulders. "Make up, what ever you two may be fighting about, leave that outside. Don't bring it in here. In here, we have happy faces! Smile!" Hoseok said as Jungkook smiled and looked at Jimin.

           "Happy faces, Jimin~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin walked away from the younger. Jimin couldn't believe this... Jungkook was just trying to hide the fact that he was wrong. Jimin can see how it all had a big effect on Jungkook and couldn't brush off the feeling of how bad he felt for the younger. Jimin blamed himself for hurting Jungkook.

              When the crew started to load the vans to arrive to the street near the airport, Jimin had to dress up in a formal buisness outfit and wear thick black glasses to give off that nerd look. The make-up artist walked up to Jimin and began to give Jimin's face a little more color, making his lips a bit more red, lighting up the color of his cheeks and under his eyes so his lack of sleep won't show. While Jimin was sitting by the Make-up artist, he opened his eyes to see Jungkook leaning by the wall, staring like he wanted Jimin... But was too nervous to say a thing since he already knew he was wrong in the first place.

           After the make-up artist did a few touch-ups to Jimin's face, the crew had to board a few vans. Jimin and Jungkook was moved to a private car on their own so Jimin was walking to the car but then, Jungkook walked quicker and suddenly moved too close. Jungkook shoved Jimin and looked back as he opened the car door. "Oh sorry Jimin, didn't see you there!" Jungkook winked as he got in the car. Leaving Jimin to sigh and follow in.

            "Where's Manager Xin...?" Jimin asked as Jungkook scoffed.

             "Can't you see him outside making his way over here?" Jungkook asked as Jimin stayed silent, letting out a sigh as he gazed out the window to see Manager Xin walking up to the passenger door.

          "Ah, I'm here. Hello, Jimin!" Manager Xin claimed as Jungkook cleared his throat on purpose as he glared at the Manager. It was like he was telling the elder not to speak with Jimin.

          Of course, Jimin knew what Jungkook was doing and couldn't stand it now. Jimin turned his head to Jungkook and let out an exhale. Taking off the glasses and sitting up. "Jungkook! I know you're upset but please know you were the one wrong here too! I'm not the only one that caused this!" Jimin raised his voice as Manager Xin flinched and looked back at the two.

             "IN WHAT WORLD AM I EVER WRONG, PARK JIMIN?" Jungkook shot back as the driver minded his own buisness and began to drive them to the street.

           "In what world?! Are you even hearing yourself right now? Jungkook! I'm sorry! There I said it. Please stop this... Please.." Jimin begged as Jungkook chuckled and looked out the window.

          "Oh how I love it when they beg for forgiveness." Jungkook said with a smirk. The Manager rubbed his eyes in frustration as Jimin covered his face, while gazing out the window. No matter how much he apologized, Jungkook didn't seem like he'll ever try to patch things up with the Omega. Only then, Jimin began to sob, ruining a bit of his makeup as Jungkook turned his head to watch Jimin crying onto his hands.

          Manager Xin then took out a napkin to help Jimin out "Jimin-"

            "I got it.." Jungkook interrupted as he sat next to the boy and pulled Jimin's face up, taking out a small cloth from his pocket and softly drying Jimin's tears. "Quit your crying already... You are ruining your makeup." Jungkook hissed as he softly dried Jimin's tears, watching Jimin's eyes open and stare at Jungkook.

        "I'm sorry..." Jimin apologized as Jungkook stopped and dropped the cloth onto Jimin's lap.

          "Just stop crying before you make it worst." Jungkook added as he looked out the window of the car, leaving Jimin to reflect on what Jungkook was doing just at the moment. Deep down, Jungkook only did it out of love. He dried Jimin's tears out of love and told him not to cry anymore.

          Jungkook may have sounded rude and cruel, but yet again that's how Jungkook was able to communicate with the Omega when it came to love. Jungkook softly moved his arm to the back of Jimin's car seat and watched Jimin dry his tears. Leaving Jungkook to sympathize the Omega.