Chapter 71: All the love I need

"Come on let's get out of here." Jungkook said as he pulled away to put on his pants.

            "Stop avoiding my questions... You know how I am so please answer me.. How long will it take until you give me an answer?" Jimin asked as Jungkook slipped on his pants over his underwear and looked up at Jimin.

           "Jimin... Now's not the time to talk about love." Jungkook added.

           "When will it ever be time to talk about it?" Jimin asked with a pout as he layed back on the bed. "You never want to talk but that's fine... I already heard it from you and I know how much you really love me.... I can just imagine you saying it.." Jimin sighed. "It's sad really... But that's okay. Just know that I love you and I know deep down you feel the same. You're just not going to admit it, will you?"

            "I-I can do it on my own time, thank you!" Jungkook replied and stood up to put on his timberlands.

            "Timberlands? I have those too! Can you bring it to me?" Jimin asked happily as Jungkook shook his head.

          "No way you're copying me." Jungkook said as Jimin tilted his head and looked at Jungkook like he was insane.

          "Me copying you? No. Rather, you're copying me!" Jimin claimed as Jungkook let out a scoff.

          "Really, Jimin?" Jungkook asked as Jimin squinted his eyes at the Alpha.

           "I was born in busan first!"

           "Ah just take it already!" Jungkook laughed as he walked up to Jimin's same pair of timberlands and passed it to the boy. Hearing Jimin giggle as he placed it on.

           "Thank you, Jungkook~" Jimin replied as Jungkook took out his phone to call his driver over to take them to the store. "But... We can just orde-"

           "Do you want to go outside or not?"

            "Ah! Yes I do!" Jimin replied as Jungkook chuckled and held up the phone to his ear. Aftet the Alpha called his driver, he walked up to Jimin and turned around to carry the older Omega on his back as Jimin playfully got on and let out a cute giggle.

           "Jungkook, you're so strong~" Jimin giggled as Jungkook let out a sigh and made a smile afterwards as he carried the boy out of the apartment place. Very soon, they arrived to the grocery store and Jungkook was given permission to allow Jimin in the cart as Jimin layed his body against the cart on the inside and carried the groceries like a child.

           Jungkook pushed the cart with Jimin inside the big basket and letting out cute giggles that made Jungkook smile as he looked down at the Omega. "Quit staring at me like that you idiot~" Jungkook said as Jimin let out a laugh and held a box of dry noodle straws.

            "I just love looking at you, Jungkook~ you're my Alpha so of course I will stare at you!" Jimin added with a smile as Jungkook raised a brow.

          "You're very playful now. When an Omega is marked... Do they change too?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shrugged.

          "I just really want to be by you! Jungkook.... This was the reason why you didn't want to leave me when you woke up. You marked me so it'll be tough." Jimin added as Jungkook grabbed a bag of rice and set it in the cart with Jimin.

            "Hmm alright." Jungkook replied as he focused on setting groceries into the cart.

            "We're like a couple, Jungkook! We can be here together, buying groceries to eat together. This is what I wanted to do with a lover.." Jimin added as Jungkook coughed.

            "Lovers? Just take it as mates." Jungkook added as Jimin blushed.

            "My Jungkook~" Jimin stated with a flirty smile as Jungkook moved the cart quickly, making Jimin flinch. "A-Ah!"

            "My Jimin~" Jungkook teased as Jimin giggled. "Wait here. I have to go get the meat." Jungkook claimed as Jimin's eyes widened.

          "J-Jungkook take me with you! You can't get the beef without the cart!" Jimin added as Jungkook began to laugh.

           "Jimin, the meat section is right there. It'll just be thirty seconds to grab it I swear." Jungkook added.

           "What if someone kidnaps me?!" Jimin asked in worry as Jungkook covered his face and let out a laugh.

          "No one will kidnap you!"

           "You may be surprised but there are creeps here..." Jimin added as Jungkook smirked and walked away as Jimin's eyes widened. "JEON JUNGKOOK!" the boy shouted as Jungkook let out a laugh and walked up to the meat section that wasn't so far away. Only then, Another Alpha walked up to Jimin with a toothpick in his mouth and dropped his hands onto the cart and looked at the Omega. "Why am I not surprised?..." Jimin sighed under his breath as the Alpha took a good look at Jimin. Due to his appearance, he seemed like a crazy guy that looked for trouble!

            "Why are you in there?" The man asked as Jimin tilted his head.

            "Doesn't matter... My Alpha is right over there and he'll get angry if he see's us talking to eachother. Please leave me alone..." Jimin said politely as the Man folded his arms.

           "I have an Omega at home.. But she isn't that attractive like you..." The man added. "Who is your Alpha? Tell me... I can tell he isn't strong enough to please you. It seems like he doesn't apreciate your love... How sad.. I don't want you for sex... I want to show you love." The man added. "I can break it off with my girlfriend so we can be together. Ugh, I'm sorry but I really like your cute voice... Where is your Alpha?"

             "Right fucking here." Jungkook called out as he walked up to the cart and dropped the pack of beef onto Jimin's hands. "I'm sorry but this Omega is mine. Not yours. All mine! I marked him and I know you can see it."

            "Listen I was just h-"

            "No, you listen! I can hear your conversation and you know I did! He is my Omega and he has all the love he needs right here." Jungkook growled as he turned to push the cart and leave the aisle.

          Jimin looked up at the Alpha and blushed at what he said. "J-Jungkook... I-"

            "No. Shut it, Jimin. I'm mad right now and I don't want to yell at you... That's the last thing I want..." Jungkook muttered as Jimin looked down. Thinking of how Jungkook told off that other Alpha. Jimin thought that was a beautiful moment and couldn't stop blushing until... Jungkook suddenly stopped, leaned over to cup Jimin's face and gave him a quick peck on the lips as he resumed pushing the cart afterwards while he blushed to himself at the bittersweet moment.