Chapter 34: Just a few questions

"You should know by now that I don't like wasting time. So, don't try to leave when you're here with me." Jungkook claimed as Jimin nodded and gazed at Jungkook.

         "I won't leave until we are done." Jimin assured. Jimin was still in shock that Jungkook kissed him so suddenly, he gave the Omega what he wanted and made Jimin smile at the thought of it. Jimin sat down on the couch while Jungkook picked up his phone.

            "What do you want to eat?"

             "You." Jimin thought in his head as he let out a snicker making Jungkook fold his arm and tap his indoor shoe on the floor. Waiting for an answer.

               "Well?"

                 "O-Oh... Pizza would be great right now, but don't worry I can pay for it." Jimin claimed taking out his wallet.

                 "No, put your wallet away." Jungkook claimed and sat down a bit far from Jimin. "If I offered, you have to accept it! Now please, let me handle it." Jungkook stated. Jimin rested his head back on the couch as he waited for Jungkook to place the order.

           Jungkook was a bit cruel at times but that alone made the Omega feel that Jungkook would be a very overprotective person towards something or someone he loves. Jimin was starting to love Jungkook, not because of how hot he looks and not because of the kiss, it was because of the way Jungkook made him feel. The way Jungkook gazed at Jimin even if he hated direct eye contact, the way Jungkook got lost at times and would take a moment to look down Jimin's body and how much Jimin apreciated the constant care Jungkook had towards the Omega.

           "Jungkook... He's so caring even if he tries to brush it off like It's nothing at all. I don't like the Alpha... I love him! The way he would order me food, treat me differently and tried his best to print his scent all over my bed mat... Ah, if I go home early... I would like to sleep on that mat. I just really want to keep his scent near me while I sleep." Jimin thought and let out a smile while he looked out the window, trying to keep himself from giggling and blushing.

              Jungkook stepped out of the room to place an order as Jimin waited for the Alpha. After the call, Jungkook walked back with another script and dropped it on Jimin's lap. "Here, practice until the pizza is here." Jungkook demanded so blankly as Jimin held the script that was named, 'The scent of roses.'

           "Which part?"

             "Let's focus on the dramatic part which also leads to the confession. Then, I'll teach you how to cry easily." Jungkook stated as Jimin glanced at the action script. 

               "What about that?" Jimin asked as Jungkook pointed his head toward the script and held it.

                "When you get home today, take that with you so you can practice it yourself." Jungkook stated. "Lately you have been getting good... Do you really need my help?"

              "I just don't want to mess up and get my punishment..." Jimin confessed as Jungkook smirked.

              "Well? What other punishment would you desire?"

             "N-Nothing... Just that is alright by me!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook smirked and nodded. The Omega couldn't tell if Jungkook was being so sly or thinking dirty.

                  "Since I'm suddenly so nice to you and only you, feel free to ask me anything and get to know m-"

                  Suddenly, Taehyung walked out of his own room, placing on his white coat as he walked to the door. Making Jungkook fold his arms. "Where are you going?"

               "Meeting up with a friend." Taehyung answered as he smiled at Jimin. "Hi, Jimin!" Taehyung waved as Jimin smiled at the Beta. However, this only got Jungkook upset and made him step inbetween their eye contact and glare at Taehyung.

              "Don't say 'Hi' to him. I was talking to him. Do you know what you did yesterday? You were gone the whole day doing something I'm not aware of! Jimin needs to go home and if you aren't here again I'll-"

                "Or he can walk home, or he can get a ride from the driver." Taehyung added with a smirk, knowing Jungkook hated thinking of this. Jungkook just didn't want Jimin to run around with many other Alphas. It made him worry.

                 "It's too dangerous for him to go out on his own." Jungkook replied. "I already talked to you about thi-"

                 "You know, you can always mark him." Taehyung said with a wink as Jimin's eyes widened.

                "What?" Jimin whispered as Jungkook quickly turned around to Jimin.

                "I won't mark you, Jimin! Calm down." Jungkook assured the Omega as he turned back to the Beta. "Just get back here on time and you can go back to your friend."

               "Whatever." Taehyung laughed as he left the house, leaving Jungkook to sigh.

              "Everytime you're here... He suddenly thinks he runs this house! He lives here, he goes by MY rules.. Not the 'Tae-code' ugh!" Jungkook hissed as he sat down next to Jimin.

              "Before Taehyung walked in here..  You said I can ask anything and you will answer it... To get to know you more.." Jimin said as Jungkook glanced at Jimin. "I want to ask you questions and get to know you more.."

               "Go ahead and ask, I don't care what ever you ask now, just be quick." Jungkook responded as he layed on the other couch and turned over to rest his eyes, while still listening to Jimin.

                 "So... Jungkook, have you ever.. Marked an Omega before? Is it a sensitive que-"

                  "No, never marked one." Jungkook answered as Jimin began to think of another question.

                 "What's your ideal type in female O-"

                 "No. I don't want a female Omega. I'd rather choose male Omegas. Next question." Jungkook responded with a yawn.

               "Why do you choose mal-"

                "Because I have been acting for so long that every movie I lead in, I had to kiss some female Omega that hated me at first and then, suddenly wants me to be their Alpha after I kiss them. It's gross and now, I would rather be with a male Omega."

              "Are you going to let me finish my questions? Y-"

               "If you're not quick enough, I'll cut you off. It's just that simple." Jungkook said as Jimin let out a deep sigh.

               "Okay, I'll try to be fast enough." Jimin stated as Jungkook smiled while he was still laying on the couch. "Do you love anyone at the moment?"

            "Nope..." Jungkook answered as Jimin took a moment and thought of the next question.

           "Since you don't have anyone... Do you ever feel lonely at night?" Jimin asked Jungkook. Leaving the Alpha speechless on the answer that hit him like a ton of bricks. No matter how much Jungkook tried to deny the love question... he couldn't hide the fact that he does get lonely with no one by his side at night. That was the hard truth he couldn't deny.