Chapter 28: The feeling from before

Jimin quickly threw on his coat in a hurry as Yoongi kicked Jimin's door open and ran in with his uniform, using Jimin's mirror to style his hair.

            "Hey! You have your own mirror!" Jimin claimed as Yoongi glared at Jimin quickly before glancing back at the window.

            "Your mirror is never dirty." Yoongi stated as he brushed his bangs and gazed at Jimin's reflection through the clean mirror. "Where were you? Fucking with that Alpha?~ tell me everything." Yoongi said as Jimin blushed while adjusting the sleeves of his coat. 

              "It's not what you think! I spent the night since Taehyung never came back to take me home with the driver. I also got to sleep in Jungkook's room, he promised he'll sleep on the couch but when I woke up, I found him shirtless and sleeping on my chest!"

           "Wait.. WHAT?! Jimin, Are you serious?!" Yoongi asked as Jimin nodded seriously.

            "I woke him up and he was upset... He told me to go but I knew he was the wrong one there. I only fell asleep and woke up to see his body wrapped around me like a vine on a tree!"

           "I told you, he loves you."

           "Oh shush! Don't put in those types of things in my head. Just yesterday he was kind of rude.."

           "He could be those types of people who express their love through hate towards the other." Yoongi claimed as he stepped out of Jimin's bathroom. "Maybe he acts rude to hide the fact that he's falling in love with you."

             "I don't know if that's true.. But if it is, I'd love to be apreciated more." Jimin said as he sighed. "He gets a little mean time to time but I don't mind. He had those moments where he really does care!"

            "You know... Taehyung has told me alot about him." Yoongi said as Jimin's eyes widened. "But I don't know if I should tell you... You might hate him."

            "Tell me... I want to know!" Jimin exclaimed as the two started walking to work in a hurry.

              "Taehyung is an actor that was trained by Jungkook, after he was trained he started to work with the same Manager in hopes of getting big roles, but what he realized was that Jungkook was getting all the spotlight. Not him. Not even for once!" Yoongi replied as he walked out of the room with Jimin, telling him along the way to work.

            "W-What are you trying to say?"

            "He... Doesn't like sharing. Not his fame or anything!. Jungkook is spoiled and much of a brat." Yoongi said. "It's a miracle he treats you like himself. He never does that for anyone. Taehyung said when Jungkook was training him, every wrong line he said.. Jungkook would spray water on his face and tell him to do it over again. Even at times when he would stay over, he won't even get to sleep on the couches. You have it good and waking up to see him resting on your chest is much more better than anything else!"

            "Jungkook ordered me food, he allowed me to sleep in his room while he planned to sleep in the living room, he slept shirtless on my bare chest an-"

           "Wait! You never told me that!" Yoongi stated as the walked down the side walk, speed walking at times.

             "Well... He was shirtless and I was shirtless, sleeping on his bed since my shirt was stained." Jimin replied as Yoongi looked forward blankly.

            "Yeah, there's no secret he wants you."

            "Oh shut up, what about you and Taehyung? I found you two sleeping together calmly like you guys were-" Jimin then moved his eyebrows up and down, countless times with a smirk.

            "No, unlike you two touching up on eachother's exposed skin, Taehyung and I got to know eachother more and he so happened to sleep on my shoulder as I accidentally fell asleep next to him." Yoongi responded and repeated, "Accidentally."

                "Oh of course! Just like Jungkook took off his shirt and slept on my chest with his arms wrapped around me tightly!" Jimin said in a sarcastic voice while the Alpha shoved Jimin with a laugh.

              "Silence." Yoongi claimed, sounding like a king giving orders as Jimin giggled at the sound of it.

              "You love him!"

               "Not like, not love. I CARE about him. What's an Alpha like me going to do with the gift of love again? I know I can find that someone new through him.. But what if the same thing happens again a-"

            "Yoongi?"

            "I was talking, Jimin!"

            "Yoongi, you need to learn that this is what moving on feels! I don't know how that feels but I know what it looks like. And this is what it looks like." Jimin responded, trying to help Yoongi out with his problem. "So what if you had your heart broken? Whoever that Omega was, screw her! She doesn't know that she had a busy man and should have held on.. If she really loved you!" Jimin spoked out as Yoongi walked into the theater and glanced back at Jimin.

             "What ever Jungkook is giving you, you should thank him because you normally wouldn't answer to those love questions I'd give you." Yoongi chuckled and patted Jimin's soft hair, messing it up too.

               "Ah, I just watched Dramas to know more about relationships and acting.." Jimin giggled as he moved Yoongi's hand away from his head to fix his hair while he began to look back at how Jungkook's lips pressed against his chest, earlier this morning. Almost close to a kiss.

             Concurrently, Jungkook was in his room sleeping with the same pillow, dreaming of Jimin only sleeping on the bed. Before the Alpha fell asleep, he dragged his hands up and down the innocent Omega's body, softly tracing his fingertips on the crease of Jimin's chest. Jungkook then placed his hands down Jimin's body and gazed under to Jimin's lower half of his body where Jimin's pants were unbuttoned and the color of his underwear was showing.

          Jimin had on a pair of grey Calvin Klein boxers that made Jungkook gently want to tug it down more but he couldn't do that to the older Omega. Just as he felt sleep catch up to him, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's torso and yawned while he hugged Jimin's perfectly petite shaped body like a small teddy bear. "I'll take a short nap..." Jungkook said at that moment when he fell asleep. Not waking up early enough to quickly run out of there like it was nothing before Jimin caught him.

          Jungkook suddenly woke up and panted as he looked around. "Great... Now I'm dreaming about him..." Jungkook hissed as he gazed down at the pillow he hugged tightly with the Omega's scent still on it. Secretly hoping he can have that moment back just for a bit longer.