Chapter 101: Like the first

"Cut! Oh you guys! What is up with the both of you?" Hoseok asked as he chuckled. "Take it from the part where you were hugging him... Okay?"

             Jungkook stared at Jimin. He knew the scent of pregnancy yet he couldn't ever think Jimin was pregnant. He tried his best to deny it the best he could.

            "Jungkook? Are you okay?" Jimin asked as Jungkook gazed at the director, the staff, and Jimin again. "Kookie?"

            "Y-Yes..." Jungkook said as he watched Jimin stand up and walk to his dressing room.

           "I-I'll be right back..." Jimin said as he quickly walked off. Leaving the set for a while. The Omega ran into his dressing room and quickly sprayed his body again and again. It was just one spot that he missed and that was the mark. Jimin just prayed Jungkook wouldn't inhale the different scent again or else his Alpha would get ideas and question if Jimin really is pregnant and hearing Jungkook's bickering was something the Omega didn't want to hear.

             After Jimin finished spraying himself, Jimin let out a sigh and looked up at the mirror. "T-That was close...." Jimin whispered as he made sure he covered up his mark again with the make up that was on the table. After that, Jimin walked out quickly to run into the bed like a child, crawling on top and turning over to lay back on the bed.

          "Alright, let's try not to ruin this take!" Hoseok said as Jimin nodded, looking back at Jungkook as he sat up. However, the Alpha was silent. Jungkook was thinking on what he sensed.... It shocked the Alpha and when Jimin came back, the scent was gone.

          "I-It could have been the outfit..." Jungkook thought as he fixed his eyes on Jimin again. The two were silent, both unsure of what just happened and the Omega just couldn't add onto it. He feared making it worst and accidentally giving it away.

            "And, ACTION!" Hoseok called out as Jungkook hugged Jimin again, now no longer inhaling the odd scent of pregnancy. Jungkook maybe thought he caught another Omega's scent in the set aswell who was pregnant. Just hoping it was the other woman and not Jimin... Trying his best to deny it completely.

             "Just think about it.... Us two, parents and having pups of our own! I-I never marked you yet and I will now to show we'll still be by eachother's side! Junhi.... I want this as our future... Please tell me you'll love me forever. Raise pups with me and grow old with me. You are the one I want to hold so dear to me... Junhi? Will you? Grow old with me and forever hold my hand?" Jungkook asked. However, the Alpha stopped and noticed Jimin was in tears from the kind words he always wanted to hear. If only this was reality to him.

            "Woah... Cut! Jimin, this isn't supposed to be a tearful moment, Juhi is supposed to be giggling and smiling. Not joyful tears! Ah, you guys really are a handful!" Hoseok smiled as he chuckled to himself as Seokjin used another camera to snap behind the scenes photos.

            "I-I understand..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook gazed at Jimin in confusion. "I'm sorry." Jimin whispered as a woman walked up to dry the tears off of Jimin's face. Avoiding the makeup too.

           "That's okay! We have the whole day to finish up this scene!" Hoseok said as Jimin nodded. "Alright, let's resume! TAKE TWO, ACTION!" Hoseok shouted as he layed back and watched with a smile.