Chapter 38: Raindrops

The next morning, Jimin was still resting on his bed mat. Sleeping the morning away and completely forgetting work. Yoongi was quick to run off to work, believing Jimin was already there since he never wants to be too late.... Not knowing Jimin was still sleeping in his closet.

               Jimin was late to work now as the Omega layed there with his eyes shut. The room was slightly cold due to the air that rushed in through the vents and the fresh scent of the Alpha was still there. Jimin woke up feeling like he had the best sleep ever, he thought of Jungkook everytime he caught the Alpha's scent. The older boy absolutely adored it.

            Jimin yawned and stretched, gazing down at the covers he slept with over his body and the pillow he held so dearly. "I'm late for work.. Aren't I?" Jimin asked as he sighed and stood up. "I don't want to go today... I want Jungkook!" Jimin said to himself as the smelll only rubbed off on Jimin's clothes. "If only I can hold you close in both my dreams and reality...." Jimin whispered as he stood up.

            The Omega was in no rush to get to work, he had no plans of going there and thought of surprising Jungkook at his house. Jimin giggled as he started to get ready for his day, Jimin found himself changing his style of clothing to something more handsome and styling. Jimin brushed his teeth, washed his hair, his face and hands to make sure he looked good enough to impress the Alpha he was in love with.

           The skies grew grey as Jimin quickly glanced out the window before heading out. "Today I'm going to spend the whole day with Jungkook, I'm not going to want any interrupting calls from work or from Yoongi." Jimin said to himself as he left his phone at home so he would give Jungkook all of his attention for the day. The Omega payed no attention to the grey skies and left in the rain with a black jacket on before he left the apartment. Hoping it was just a soft rain shower, however that wasn't the case. Jimin walked through the rain, no longer caring about how good he would look to the Alpha now. Jimin just wanted to see Jungkook no matter what.

           There was a cold breeze with trees swaying back and forth and a few leaves flying around. It was getting dark with only grey clouds in the skies and drops of rain pouring from the sky. Jimin had on his hoodie while his black shoes were getting wet from the rain now. While Jimin dashed to Jungkook's house, Jungkook was laying on the couch with his black boxers and a big red sweater on. Normally, he wouldn't wear such a thing but at the moment Jungkook was lazy. Due to this weather, Jungkook felt relaxed and refused to do anything for the day and just rest. No one was home but just him.

             "Ah... Maybe I should tell that Omega to take the day off.. He deserves it..." Jungkook whispered to himself as he listened to the rain tap onto the window. It wasn't until, he heard a knock at the front door.

            Jungkook glanced at the door knob and sighed. "Right when I thought I had time on ny own, there's someone at my doorstep who wants to bother the fuck out of me-" Jungkook then took a double take at the window to see Jimin was out in the rain, shivering slightly as he hugged himself. The boy's hair was wet along with his clothes! This alone made Jungkook's heart break. "That idiot..." Jungkook whispered and quickly jogged to his room to retrieve his black towel to help dry the Omega.

          The Alpha hurried to the door and pulled it open to see Jimin's cute smile as he waved at Jungkook. "Surprise!" Jimin giggled as Jungkook sighed and pulled the boy inside so he can dry Jimin with the towel. "H-Hi Jungkook!" Jimin said as Jungkook only wrapped the towel around Jimin's soft hair and stared at the Omega while he quickly rubbed the boy's hair in the towel. "A-Ah!!! AH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook tried his best to dry Jimin's wet, soft hair.

            "What the fuck did you think you were doing?! You can get sick out there in the rain! Why couldn't you get an umbrella? And why aren't you at work?!" Jungkook asked repeatedly as he slowly pried off the towel to gaze at Jimin.

             "I... Overslept..." Jimin whispered as he stepped away from Jungkook only causing the Alpha to quickly pull Jimin close and continue to dry him.

            "Ugh, HOLD STILL!!" Jungkook exclaimed as Jimin shut his eyes close, feeling the younger try to dry the wet parts of his hair. "I was planning to let you have a day off but since you're already here you brought yourself onto another lesson." Jungkook added as Jimin watched Jungkook dry him the best he could.

              At that moment, Jimin noticed Jungkook was wearing his boxers under his red sweater. The younger looked hot and Jimin can see Jungkook's thighs and his perfectly toned legs. Jimin just couldn't stop staring! "I-I can leave if you want.."

               "No. You're already here so you might aswell start your lesson." Jungkook stated as Jimin gazed down at his wet clothes.

               "But I'm all wet." Jimin whispered as Jungkook placed his hand on Jimin's shirt and softly raised the hem over his torso. "J-Jungkook... What are you doing?" Jimin asked as Jungkook looked at Jimin.

             "If you are going to be in erotic movies, you'll have to expose yourself like this. Don't worry, I'll only take your shirt off and you can go shower in my bathroom... Is that okay? You did want to do this early.." Jungkook mentioned as Jimin took a second as his face turned red. There was an alarm going off in his head about this alone but yet again, Jimin didn't care. He wanted Jungkook to see him like this.

           "Yes.. It's okay." Jimin replied as Jungkook took off Jimin's damp and cold shirt, placing it onto the couch carelessly while he looked at Jimin's body. The Alpha alone was lost in his thoughts... Just looking at Jimin's body was enough for him to loose his train of thought.

              "People will stare at you. Cameramen, writers, directors, Co-workers and even people who come to support you. You need confidence to be able to show the rest of your body this way." Jungkook said in a low voice as he placed his hands on Jimin's hips to turn the Omega's hips to the side slightly.

           The younger just couldn't stop gazing at Jimin's perfect body! This alone made Jungkook feel like he completely owned Jimin. Jimin's lips, his softly toned body, his beautiful smile and contagious giggles that echoed in Jungkook's mind. In every other way, Jungkook acted like he owned the Omega without even marking him or showing how much he adores Park Jimin.