Chapter 78: A creepy feeling

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he stopped hugging the Alpha to smile at Jungkook. "You should be rehearsing your lines, Jungkook!" Jimin added with a giggle as the Alpha whispered into Jimin's ear while he gazed up at the Beta. Staring at the two of them silently.

          "Who is he?" Jungkook asked while he hugged Jimin close.

          "My new hair stylist. The last one quit, I guess." Jimin replied as Jungkook pointed his attention to the batch of roses.

          "Why did he give you that?" Jungkook asked. Feeling intimidated from the man already.

          "Ah, Jungkook! He's just being nice!" Jimin replied and placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders. "I'll be alright... He isn't going to do anything to me..." Jimin added as Jungkook loosened his grip on Jimin and gazed up at the Beta. Staring at the two.

         "Mr. Park Jimin...? I think I should start styling your hair now.." Kyunsji stated as he looked at Jimin... Not bothering to look at the actor he claimed to be his big fan of. "You will have to be on set around fifteen minutes and I would hate for you to walk in with messy hair." Kyunsji said as Jimin nodded, facing back his lover.

            "See? I'll be alright... Go get ready for the scene." Jimin told his mate and gave him another hug. "Stop staring at him like you're going to kill him.." Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear and let out a giggle. "I'll be alright..." Jimin repeated as Jungkook hugged Jimin back as he couldn't pry his eyes off of his look alike! He looked like Jungkook from the way he spoke and the possessive glare he would give towards Jimin. So far, Jungkook didn't like Kyunsji at all.

          "Love you." Jungkook said with a smile and gave Jimin a kiss on the forehead. "I'll see you later then."

           "A kiss on the forehead? Jungkook! I mean more to you!" Jimin giggled as he wrapped his arms around the Alpha and kissed him on the lips. "That's much better." Jimin giggled as Jungkook smiled and gave Jimin another kiss on the lips before leaving the Omega with The Beta.    

          "You both... look very cute together..." Kyunsji claimed as Jimin giggled and nodded with a big smile.

          "I thought you said you were Jungkook's big fan. Why didn't you want to talk to him?"

            "Well... There's a reason why I chose not to. Y-You know he's an actor and I shouldn't overstep my boundaries." Kyunsji said as he took out a hair flat iron from the cabinet and gazed up at the Omega. "Come here." Kyunsji said as Jimin walked over to sit down infront of the mirror where Kyunsji began to style Jimin's hair. Jimin began to notice this Beta kept staring at him and at times zoning out where he would think of something... Or just Jimin alone.

             Jimin felt a bit uncomfortable around Kyunsji. He felt weird and almost everything this man claimed to be sounded fake to the Omega's ears. Jimin chose to remain silent through it all and patiently wait for the Beta to finish when... Kyunsji started to ask personal questions.

            "Do you really love flowers as gifts? Maybe I should get you something you really like... What type of flowers do you enjoy? Do you like candy? Sweet or sour? Do you love chocolate? Are you planning to marry Jungkook? Have small little pups?"