Chapter 23: What's real and fake

"Like I love you..." Jimin whispered to himself and looked at Jungkook. "I like you~" Jimin confessed as Jungkook nodded.

           "Good job love the energy, Action." Jungkook said, completely brushing off Jimin's words thinking he was warming up to the mood.

          "Oh-" Jimin then looked at Jungkook with a smile as he started to blush as Jungkook kept his gaze at the Omega. Jimin took a moment and finally opened his mouth to utter a word. "He's handsome, flawless and kind. I see him in movies and plays hoping one day I can work alongside him. Jungkook is perfection! I can't really explain how amazing he is. There is literally no words to describe him!" Jimin stated as he felt his heart pound for Jungkook.

          "And Cut! That was slightly better. But I'll need you to memorize your words like you are doing this with a blindfold on and your arms tied behind your back." Jungkook claimed as Jimin looked at the rest of the note.

            "Do I... have to read out the rest of it?" Jimin questioned feeling a bit uncomfortable having to read what he wrote while he was drunk.

             "Hmm.. No. Leave it for another mess up. So, now that I know you can ace that, I'll have you read that note you wrote everytime you laugh when you're not supposed to. Take it like a punishment." Jungkook said as he scanned Jimin's body up and down and locked eyes with the boy. "Now, tell me what type of movies you want to be in? Romance, Action, erotic, comedy, drama?"

            "Any kind. I don't care what it is. The more the merrier, right? I want to have leading roles and participate in alot of movies out there...." Jimin stated as Jungkook folded his arms.

             "Then you'll need alot of work. Just right now you just mastered a small note. If you don't do your acting properly, I'll make you read that second part of the note."

            "Ah.. Jungkook you are really making me feel embarrassed..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook moved in his head closer to hear Jimin.

           "Pardon?" Jungkook asked hinting at Jimin to speak a bit louder. "I couldn't hear that... You said you wanted to read the other part of the note?"

         "Ah, No! Jungkook stop embarrassing me!" Jimin spoke a bit louder as he blushed from doing so.

          "You'll need to speak louder now, do it for me please. Or else how will you expect the directors to hear you? You need to be loud from now on." Jungkook advised as Jimin accepted the Younger's words.

           "Now, take this script and practice this." Jungkook ordered as Jimin looked at the script.

           "Which role will I practice?"

            "Hmm... The Princess." Jungkook stated as Jimin shook his head.

            "No, I'm no Princess, Jungkook. Can I get another role?" Jimin asked as Jungkook started to laugh.

            "Of course you can't! You can never beg the artist to change a masterpiece." Jungkook replied and still kept his hands in his pocket as Jimin read over the Princess lines.

              "But these result in me talking to you like we are engaged..." Jimin stated looking at the Alpha so innocently.

              "It's only acting, Park Jimin. There's a big difference between that."

              "....Like what?"

               "You'll never love me and I'll never love you and your role is a girl. Trust me, It's not like this is real."

                "T-There's a kissing scene in page Twenty-six..." Jimin said as Jungkook shrugged.

                "So? You've never kissed anyone in acting?" Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head.

             "I've never kissed anyone in general..." Jimin sighed as Jungkook chuckled.

               "Such a pure little guy. Save those kisses for a movie act or a play. And trust me on this, you'll need to keep these around you." Jungkook claimed as he walked over to his room while Jimin stood there, not knowing if he should follow the Alpha there. "JIMIN!" Jungkook shouted as Jimin flinched and quickly hurried to the younger's side.

           "Yes, Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he walked into Jungkook's huge and vacant room with only a big bed fit for a King.

           "You should know, don't ever keep me waiting." Jungkook advised as Jimin nodded slightly just to pry off Jungkook's horrifying glare. "I really hate that... Don't make me wait and you'll be fine, Jimin." Jungkook said as he pulled out a new lip balm and small packet of Lemon scented, soft wipes as he placed them into a ziplock bag. "Here, keep this. I know you aren't going to get into any parts right now where there's romance involved, but this is for you to use anytime. Just keep in mind, when you start getting parts always use these after the kiss."

           Jimin thought it was odd how Jungkook was suddenly so overprotective when it came to Jimin saying he wants to be in romance too. Romance movies leads to kissing and Jungkook could have just let it slide, but the  thought of it made Jungkook want to give Jimin these things to remind him what to get for himself on that day.

             "Why do you care? It'll just be acting." Jimin said with a giggle as he accepted the plastic bag with unopened lip balm and a sealed pack of Lemon scented mini paper towels. "Besides, I won't be kissing anyone anytime soon."

            "Ugh just know to always bring those when you are going to be in Romance or erotic movies." Jungkook suggested as Jimin opened his mouth to say something else as Jungkook quickly cut him off. "A-Ah! Nothing. No more talking about this. Let's get back to the lesson." Jungkook added as Jimin followed behind Jungkook like a small child.

                The whole afternoon, Jimin was learning from Jungkook as the younger made sure Jimin learned, mastering atleast the dialogue and the tone of the act. There was no breaks.

              "Alright Jimin, done practicing? Ah, doesn't matter if you're not done. Get up and hurry to act." Jungkook claimed as Jimin stood up from the couch and placed the script down. "Come on, I want to atleast order something to eat." Jungkook said as Jimin walked up to Jungkook and stepped up infront of the younger. "Jimin, nose touch not hands." Jungkook instructed, cupping Jimin's face and bringing him up to his as they pressed noses.

           "H-He smells good..." Jimin said in his head as he started to look at the Alpha like he was truely in love. "His eyes... I can just look into them for eternity..."

             "..Action.." Jungkook whispered as Jimin moved his hands up Jungkook's body and rested it on his shoulders as Jungkook made a smile and hugged Jimin softly, resting his head over the Omega's shoulder. "My princess.... When will you learn that now is not the time to bring up your coronation to be my queen yet? There's a war out there and almost anyone can bust through those doors and shoot you with an arrow on your special day..."

               "Your majesty, I don't care if they send a thousand men to bring me down... After we marry and after my coronation, I don't care what goes through my chest... A sword, an arrow, anything. I'll still love my King." Jimin acted as he moved his hand up to the Alpha's face and cupped it as his hands shaked softly.

            "No one can pull us apart, my future Queen... My beautiful flower..." Jungkook said as he moved in closer to kiss Jimin, Jimin hesitantly moved forward and closed his eyes. All of the sudden, Jungkook pulled away and stepped back from Jimin watching the boy quickly open his eyes and and look down blushing. "And scene."