8🐰

Y/N POV

It's been a week since the abduction incident and since I came back. I glanced at my paper works that were piled up. I noticed Taehyung being busy typing on his laptop and sometimes his brows will furrow which looked hilarious. Him, having a hired time is a sweet treat. I can't be the only one suffering. However, I'm still confused and concerned about his real intentions.

"Taehyung are you not bothered?" I asked Taehyung who is seemingly quiet. We are still in my office. Yoongi Oppa already left, as well as Namjoon Oppa and Sora Unnie. Every day they pay a visit to monitor me. They said that they are worried about me and I can't blame them so I let them be.

"No, I'm not," He said knowing what I'm pertaining to without any emotion. I look at him but he is looking at the floor.

"Is it really hard to believe someone?" He asked without looking at me. I just closed my eyes and leaned on my swivel chair.

"Dunno, I think," I said. "It's not like  I believe you at first right?"  I looked at him and he was looking at me.

"Well good point," he said. 

"Don't worry about those two, they will get a hang of this" I said pertaining to our situation. He just nodded his head.

"To make it clear, I don't like liars so better fulfill your promise Tigress," He said as if warning me.

"You should finish your duty first before I fulfill my promise," I said seriously. I didn't agree with this just to play. My life and my company are on the line. 

"Well we just need to wait for that bastard to move" he answered. He lies down on my couch and closed his eyes.

"I can track him down in just two or three weeks," He said which amused me, however, you can hear the tiredness and lack of sleep in his voice.

"That fast? Yoongi was having a hard time doing that you know, all the clues have been erased how will you do that" I asked curiously about how he will do it.

"Because I erased them. I think you forgot that I am working for them these past few months, and that man you are talking about, Yoongi right,  started their investigation one month ago so yeah" he explained.

"So now that you're on our side, we can track him down easily," I said happily. Well, at least that pest of mine will be gone. This is easy.

"Nah. Not really, I deleted all the data so it will be hard for us to retrieve it. It will take time to get back all of those" he answered breaking my happy ceremonial. He closed his laptop and return it to its bag.

"Why don't we forged the evidence?" he suggested which earned a glare from me. "Well, rejected isn't?" he smirked. I sighed at his schemes.

"Tsk. and here I thought I can eradicate one of my pests," I frowned learning that it wouldn't be an easy ride.

I looked at him, and he is comfortably lying on my couch. His hands served as his pillow.

"You are so comfortable here," I remarked.

"For some reason, I feel comfortable," he said. He opened his eyes and look at the ceiling.

"Are you not worried that I might ask my friends to put you in jail while you are here defenselessly lying on my couch" I waited for him to answer. I put my elbows on the table and cross my hands while leaning my chin on it.

"No." He said. "Why is that?" I asked.

"Because I trust you" He answered and look at me. I just look at him. Trust me? How can people trust so easily?