15🐰

Y/N's POV

"Thank you for your time Ms. Y/N, I hope you consider my suggestions," Mr. Hiroshima said. I smiled and bid thanks and farewell.

I accompany Mr. Hiroshima until he left our company then I went to my office immediately. While waiting for the elevator to open, Seolhee came and greet me.

"President nim good day" she greeted with a smile on her face. I did the same. I notice that she is carrying a lot of folders.

"That must be heavy, let me help you" I offered. She shook her head and said that it's fine.

"No, I can't let you carry this President. This is my task so I should be the one to do it" she said.

"Yeah, yeah but I'm still insisting. Let me help you" I said and took some of the folders.

"Are you really sure President? It might be bothersome" Seolhee said and I shake my head.

"It will be more bothersome if I don't help you. My conscience won't leave me alone," I said and give her a smile.

The elevator opened and we both went to it.

"Marriage proposal is a troublesome thing doesn't it?" Seolhee started and I look at her.

"Tell me about it. I keep telling them that I don't want to get married. But wait? How do you know that?" I asked.

"Well if it is Mr. Hiroshima you are talking to, he will always and no doubt propose something like that aside from business. Every one knows too." She answered.

I just nodded as a response. If everyone knows. How about Taehyung? Wonder if he knows. He hasn't been here for that long. Knowing him, I guess he doesn't.

****

"Oh yeah, I know that," Taehyung said. Then I look at him.

"Huh? How?" I asked quite shocked. Though he didn't know.

"Told you, I always searched my target's profile," He said with a smirk.

"I know everything about my target" he added. I almost forgot that he once become my kidnapper.

"What do you think about it?" I said.

"Why are you asking me? I'm not the one who was proposed to" He answered while looking at his phone and sitting comfortably on the couch.

"Well, I don't personally think of that thing but I want to hear some advice from you since you always act like you know everything Mr. Know-it-all" I responded.

"Are you being sarcastic?" he asked and look at me. I raised my brow and answered "I'm just asking, no offense"

"Why don't you asked Namjoon hyung since he is already married and more experienced with this love and marriage thingy situation" He suggested.

"I asked him last time but he exaggerated and broke everything because of panic. That causes me a lot of money, I almost break his face because of anger. So no, that thought never crossed my mind" I told him.

"Well, that is Namjoon Hyung for you. How about Yoongi hyung?"

"No. Never," I said and my face paled.

"Why? And why did your face become pale?" He asked curiously.

"Well, he reacted worse than Namjoon Oppa," I asked and started massaging my temples.

"Why? Tell me" Taehyung pursued but I shake my head in response. I don't ever want to talk about it. Ever again. I swear to myself.

"You're such a bummer. You left me empty. At least fill me in" Taehyung whined.