Special Chapter🐰

Special Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

"Hey Y/N before you get angry let me say this to you, I'm SORRY IF WE DIDN'T TELL YOU THAT HE IS HERE. IT WAS SUDDEN. HE TOLD US THAT HE WILL BE THE ONE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU THAT HE WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU I SWEAR. WE DIDN'T DITCH YOU OR LIED TO YOU" Martha shouted through the phone.

"Okay okay, I got it no need to shout" I answered.

"Really?" She asked with disbelief.

"Why do you sound like that? Did you think that I might punish you or something?" I asked in a joking manner.

"Yeah totally. You are a bitch after all" she immediately answered.

"Gosh I got nervous for nothing" I heard she said on the other line perhaps talking to Seolhee.

"On a second thought, I think I will punish you," I said in a teasing manner.

"No, don't think anymore. Stick on your first thought, you unfaithful swine" she said with a gasp.

"You are overreacting. I'm hanging up now" I said and chuckled. Before Martha can say anything I ended the call.

"So?" Taehyung looks at me and I just look at him.

"I think they are fine based on Martha's reaction," I said.

" So all the distractions are gone, let us continue our date," Taehyung said and smiled widely.

"Hey didn't you told me before that you don't care about the deal anymore? Remember?"

Taehyung stop for a second then answered

"Huh? Dunno? Did I say that? I can't remember maybe you are just overthinking. I will never say that"

"Tsk. Liar" I mumbled.

"So Let's go," he said and drag me to who knows where.

We rode a taxi.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just wait and see" he answered. After thirty minutes we reached our destination.

"Why are we here?" He said. I look around and I finally realized that we are in Namdaemun Market.

"When we first went there, we never really got the chance to roam in right? Because first you are stubborn that time and second we got caught with some drama so this is the continuation" he said.

Does he still remember that? I just smiled at him. And he smiled back.

"I told you before that I never got the chance to live the life that I want. I was orphaned and I never really know my real parents. And when I was adopted, that family abused me. Made me work and never really gave me a proper home and education so I strive on my own to live" Taehyung said reminiscing his childhood days. I never thought that he'd gone through that. It is the first time that he spoke about his life, his parents.

"I'm glad that you told me that. I'm honored" I commented.

"I'm glad that I'm worthy of your trust" I added.

He held my hands. I can feel his warmth. He held it with care.

"It's because you taught me how to trust and never give up," He said. His eyes are full of adoration and affection that I could not describe. I suddenly withdraw my hands and started walking.

My heart won't stop beating so fast and I can feel my cheeks burning. Why does he need to look at me like that?

"Hey Boss wait" he shouted but I pretended that I didn't hear him.