38🐰

NAMJOON'S POV

Finally, we arrived at Daegu!

"Where are we?" Jimin asked.

"Don't know, but this is the address that Taehyung sends me" Yoongi hyung said and look at his phone to double-check the address.

"Yeah, I know that but why here I mean..." Jimin wasn't able to continue his words because he was awed by the building in front of us. Y/N stayed quiet.

"Why would he do that? It's definitely the address" Yoongi Hyung said.

"Yeah but this is a bit"

"Velour enterprise" Y/N murmured but I heard it.

"Let's go inside and ask," Jimin said.

"Why don't you contact him" I suggested.

"I did plenty of times but I can't reach him" Jimin explained.

"Same" Yoongi Hyung answered. They look at me expecting something.

"What?" I asked. "Did you contact him?" They asked in unison.

"No" I answered and they sigh.

"How about you Y/N?" She looked surprised "W-Why would I? There's a possibility that he won't pick it up or look at my messages" She answered in a low voice which almost like a whisper

We just look at her not satisfied with her answer.

"But you haven't tried right?" Jimin asked with an encouraging expression hoping that Y/N would call him.

"Yeah that's right" Yoongi Hyung added.

I think the three of us are thinking the same thing. I look at Jimin and Yoongi Hyung and signaled them to continue encouraging her. I have an odd feeling that Taehyung might answer her calls.

"O-Okay, I will call him" She finally said. We all give each other a triumph expression without Y/N noticing it. After a few seconds, that bastard finally picks the call. 

"H-Hello" Y/N stuttered. Is she really nervous?

"She looks nervous" Jimin whispered to me and I nodded. Y/N looks really flustered.

"Hey give me the phone" Yoongi Hyung ordered and snatched the phone.

"Rascal we've been contacting you a minute ago and you won't pick any of our calls. We've been waiting here outside the building now fucking tell us where are you cause I have many things to discuss right now!" Yoongi hyung shouted. My thoughts, exactly.

Suddenly the line was cut.

"Damn it that bastard. I'm gonna smack his head for hanging the call" Yoongi hyung said while glaring at Y/N's phone and murmuring some curse words.

"C-Calm down Hyung," Jimin said but it has no effect on the raging beast right now.

"Y/N call him again" He ordered.

"Why don't you- " "Just do it!"

"Okay" Y/N call Taehyung again, this time it took a minute.

"Finally you pick up," Y/N said.

"Why is that?" She asked. We are confused. She just nodded.

"Okay then. I understand" She finally said.

"I will hang up now," She said and ended the call.

"What did that bastard said?" Yoongi Hyung asked.