31🐰

Y/N's POV

"You're the transferee right?"

I look at the owner of the voice and saw a girl smiling at me.

"What are you doing here alone? Class already started, you'll get detention if the teachers caught you" She said and sat right next to me.

"How about you what are you doing here, you will get caught too if you stay here," I said in a low tone of voice. I observe her uniform and she has a red badge meaning she is one year ahead of me.

"Did you say something?" The girl asked. She probably didn't hear me because my voice was too low.

"I'm going," I told her and got up. She also did the same and smiled at me.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked her.

"I'm Seojin," She said instead of answering my question.

She reached out her right hand to me and I just stared at it.

"Are you just gonna stare at my hand?" She held my left hand and shakes hand with me. I look at her confused.

"There, I'm officially your friend like it or not," She said and gave me a big smile. My eyes widen from her sudden words and action.

No one wants to be my friend here in school especially I'm an outcast. Although I'm from a wealthy family no one did approach or befriend me. I didn't bother either because if some will, they are just definitely befriending me because their parents told them so or because of money.

"I don't want to so don't bother," I told her and withdraw my hand. She looks at me, as hurt reflected in her eyes.

That's right. I shouldn't trust them. I shouldn't trust anyone. All they do is lie after all. Saying they will stay but they didn't and left me. I'm all alone.

She smiled again which is brighter than before. I look at her, confuse about her reaction.

"Maybe I failed this day but I will try next time. I will definitely be your friend. I swear that Y/N" she said and tapped her chest with her fist.

"Tsk. quit it you're just wasting my time" I said and walk away.

"I will definitely" I heard her shouted.

The next day, the student council went to our room for a survey and I saw her again.

"Y/N-ssi" She shouted excitedly and pointed at me. All of my classmates stared at me. Some started gossiping.

"Do they know each other?"

"So the outcast have a friend"

"Not just friend, it's the student council president, Oh Seojin"

"But I haven't seen them hanging out together"

"She must have bribe the president to be her friend, after all, she's rich"

I look at the person who said the last sentence and gave him a death glare. She looks terrified and looks down in fear.

However, Seojin went to me with her bright smile. I look at her with an annoyed look.

"Y/N-ssi want to gra"

"Stop bothering me," I said loudly and walk out of the room.

I heard her shouting my name but I didn't turn back.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N"