39🐰

Y/N'S POV

Thirty minutes passed and finally, we arrived at Taehyung's hideout. The helicopter that we rode earlier had departed and we are left here in Taehyung's back yard. I walk towards the house.

"Y/N where are you going?" Namjoon asked while walking behind my back. The other two are just tailing behind him also.

"Where else? Entering his house" I told him with a monotone voice.

"His house? It's Taehyung?!" Jimin asked surprised.

"Taehyung is filthy rich" Yoongi commented.

"Why do you seem familiar with this place?" Namjoon asked again.

"Because this is where he hide me when he abducted me" I answered.

"oh.." They all said.

When we reach the backdoor I knock on it three times two seconds interval each knock like what he told me before. The door automatically opened.

"H-How did you-What happened?!" Namjoon asked surprised.

"It's an automatic door" Jimin informed which made Namjoon even more confused.

"There's a code behind it. You need to pause two seconds before each knock. It's like a password. The door has a sound lock which can be open by the sounds" Yoongi explained. I'm surprised that they are aware of it.

"Never thought I would see one though, I mean it is hard to invent. Only high estates used this kind of lock code. Taehyung is really amazing" Jimin commented. I think the same as him.

"Never thought that you will guess it that easily" We heard a voice coming from inside and as the door fully opened we saw standing and smirking Taehyung inside. He is wearing black slacks and shoes with plain white long sleeves as his top.

We locked eyes for a second then he looks behind me.

"From the looks of it you are not pleased to see me Hyung," He said. I turn around and saw Yoongi glaring daggers at him.

"Glad you know it. There are so many questions that I wanted to ask you but we will discuss it later" He answered firmly.

"Before we talked, can we just go in first" Jimin suggested.

"Well then come in. Make yourself comfortable" Taehyung said with a gentlemanly voice.

A scent of lotus flower-filled my system which made me feel deja vu. I know this smell. It's like my Mother's favorite room scent. She really likes it. Didn't know Taehyung is fond of this scent. I kind of hate it because it reminds me of my past.

"What is that smell?" Yoongi asked.

"Lotus Flower," Namjoon asked.

"It's like your Mom's room. It smelled like this" Namjoon whispered to me and I just nodded.

"I kinda like it though, it's calming" Jimin commented while inhaling.

We all seated on the sofa. I notice the painting of a blue star. It is a flower that only grows in spring. It is well known in Japan. My mom once told me about it. She said that she really loves it. I suddenly felt warm just remembering those memories, but also a little bit sad because I know that they are gone.

My parents are gone.

That's why we are looking for the killer, so I can give justice to their death.

"Finally!" Jimin shouted and plumped his body on the sofa.

Taehyung seated across me beside Jimin. He glanced at me but divert his gaze immediately.