21🐰

Y/N's POV

"Yoongi Oppa is this all?" I asked and he nodded. I read the files. It was about my parents' death case, my parent's will, and testaments.

Almost two months have passed and I was finally free from that hospital. We are currently in Namjoon Oppa's house. Well, I can't go back to my own company because apparently I can't and we are moving in secret. Second, I don't want to go to my old house. I just don't like to go there.

I gather everyone in the living room to discuss my company's current situation and my situation also. Taehyung was sitting beside me and across from us was Yoongi Oppa, Jimin, and Namjoon Oppa. Sora Unnie was out of the country for her photoshoot.

"Here's the address that you needed Y/N" Jimin said and handed me a sheet of small paper. I smirk seeing the address.

"Namjoon Oppa, are you sure no one knows about me waking up?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, I made sure that no piece of information about you waking up will leak. My friend is the owner of that hospital so yeah, you can make sure of that" He answered and I nodded in satisfaction.

"Taehyung did you do what I asked you?" I look at Taehyung and he was daydreaming.

"Taehyung?" I asked again. This time he looks at me.

"Y-Yeah," He said and I just nodded. Something happened while I was in a coma, I'm sure of it. Yoongi Oppa and Namjoon Oppa are acting weird lately, so has Taehyung. Jimin keeps looking in Taehyung's direction.

"Well, now that everything is settled, I will go and see Uncle Kim" I announced.

"I'll go with you" The four of them spoke at the same time. They all look into each other. I just watched with amusement.

"I'll go with you Boss, It's not safe outside" Taehyung started.

"No, she won't. I will go with her you stay here" Yoongi Oppa said and glared at Teahyung. Taehyung glared back.

"Nah. I'll go with her so both of you shut up" Namjoon Oppa butted in.

"You shut up!" Taehyung and Yoongi Oppa shouted at the same time. Now the three of them are glaring at each other.

"Guys, let's all calm down. How about I accompany Y/N-ssi?" Jimin finally said but they just glared at him which cause him to sweatdrop.

"Like we will let you," The three of them said.

"Don't you dare playboy," Yoongi Oppa warned him? Huh? Jimin? Playboy? WHAT?

I just look at them weirdly. Whatever, I'm not planning to bring any one of them with me. It will gain attention, especially I'm close with them. Media are everywhere. If I want to move silently then I don't want to draw attention and being with these four folks of mine is not helpful.

"I'm going" I announce and went to the shoe rack to put my shoes on.

"No, you can't" Yoongi Oppa shouted. But I didn't listen to him.

"No one will go with me. Not until you solved your issues with each other" I look at them specifically to Taehyung. He is avoiding my gaze the entire time.

"How did you know?" Yoongi Oppa asked. I just stared at him. Did he totally think that I wouldn't notice how awkward they are acting?

"It's obvious. You all are acting weirdly. If you won't make up then I won't talk to any one of you. Including you Jimin-ssi" I said.

"Eh? Why I am included?" He asked and pouted. He is cute but his cuteness won't affect me today.

"You already know the answer why would I answer," I told him which earned me a pout. Well, that was cute but it won't affect me this time.

"Don't even pretend that you are getting along because I can tell if you are acting or not. So if you won't make up then don't talk to me. I already have what I needed after all. I can make an action based on this without your help" I said seriously. I'm even surprised by how entitled I am. It is not like they have to be with me, hence it is their choice and I am the one who needs them.

If this plan of mine didn't work I might lose some manpower and I will be doomed. I just hope that our bonds are not that fickle. Damn you self. I thought. Namjoon spoke which interrupted my thoughts.

"So this is your plan. How come I didn't notice this" Namjoon Oppa said and sigh. I smirk proudly.

"You sneaky little brat" Yoongi Oppa mumbled but I heard him.

"Hey, I heard it" I shouted. "Glad you heard," he said and rolled his eyes.

"But why am I included?" Jimin pointed at his self.

"Ever since you come here, you kept glancing at Taehyung as if you have seen a ghost," I said and stared at him with a confused and questioning expression on my face.

"I'm the one who's going to ask you, why do you keep glancing a Taehyung?" I asked him but he didn't answer.

He lowered his gaze and didn't speak. I don't know if he was afraid to speak or he just didn't choose to speak.

"I don't know what happened between you guys when I was unconscious but I want our old relationship back. Everything before the accident happened. I want that back" I said. I look at them but they are avoiding my gaze.

"Well then, I'm leaving you guys. No fighting" I said. They all look at me dumbfounded.

I went out of Namjoon Oppa's house or rather his mansion. This place is really huge. I breathe in and breathe out. Focus Y/N.

What should I do now? I can't go outside after all. Should I just roam around the garden? Someone might see me so it is not a good choice. There might even be a paparazzi outside since this is Sora Unnie's home as well.

Sighed.

"I guess I have to stay put in here for a while," I whispered to myself.

I wanted to know what happened between them but I wanted to give them space as well.

It is their matter, and they will tell me eventually, so I should wait. If it is something about their past then I can't meddle. It is their business. Someone like me should not intervene.

Hello guys. The next chapter might be a little bit confusing so I hope you bear with it. hehe,

some of the chapters are long and some are not. It's because sometimes I am motivated to write and sometimes I'm lazy. So pardon me haha.

Vote and comment fella!