19: Attention

Sangwoo held the box away from him as he carried it up the stairs; although not completely nauseating, it was pretty nasty. He couldn't wait to open it up. An educated guess told him that it was another body part and he couldn't help but want to know what it was.

As he kicked the door closed behind him, he set the box on the floor and dug through his dirty laundry to find the letter that he had forgotten about.

"Finally!" You said out loud to yourself, relieved that he remembered you.

"Alright, Shy, you better talk to me after I went through all this trouble to remember you. You know, if you would meet me in person, it would never happen." He sat on the floor and looked up at the ceiling. He waited a few moments in silence before realizing that you wanted him to read your letter and open your package.

Sighing and rolling his eyes, he pulled a pocket knife out and dragged it along the tape. As he opened it, he recoiled; the scent was much stronger inside than outside.

"Fucking Hell, Shy, this is revolting." He held his nose shut as he looked inside "Do not forget about me I love you more... Aww, that's sweet Shy. It's too bad you felt like you had to lash out for the attention. I'll do better. Also, I never want to smell a fucking decaying, ripped in half heart again. Like Christ," he laughed. "I got the message."

You smiled and felt pleased with yourself as well as happy for having saved a lot of the organs of Jungkook and Hyuna. They would definitely come in handy.

"Will you talk to me now?" He allowed another moment of silence. "Damn, cold-hearted bitch huh? Fine. I'll read it. But if you're there, and I'm sure you are, then you better talk to me after. Or I won't talk to you again. I got another plaything and he's actually here."

"Eh, threaten me all you want, Sangwoo; I will always love you." You said to the screen as Sangwoo opened the letter and cleared his throat to leave.

"Dearest Sangwoo, I like how that sounds as always, I'm revolted by you. Ooo girl, you're already getting me hot. I don't understand why you're keeping such a disgusting thing in your beautiful house. You got me there, I don't really know why either. I could treat you so much better, if you would only marry me... That's embarrassing to say when I haven't even met you! I'm telling you Shy, if you'd meet me in person then I'd give you a shot. But you'd have probably, I dunno, a seventy percent chance of being murdered by me. It makes me sick to watch you interact with such a disgusting thing. I see you playing with it, dressing it up like a woman. If you wanted a woman around your house to do your chores and take care of you, you should find one. Not make one. Well the job's open, baby, you just gotta survive." He laughed at this and so did you. "And then you could kiss one, instead of that nasty thing in the basement."

His laughter stopped and his face did something you never expected. It blushed.