68: Nerves

"Are you ready to go home yet, Shy?" Sangwoo looked at you, holding an arm out behind you protectively as you leaned over the raining of a small bridge. "I'm ready to take a nap and get my side of the deal."

"I'm nervous about it." You admitted as you looked deeply into the water.

"You're really off today." Sangwoo's lips tugged sideways. "Are you even my Shy?"

You shrugged, not making eye contact.

"You really didn't want to kill Dongyu, did you?" He whispered in your ear, leaning on the railing next to you.

You shrugged again, being nonchalant as Sangwoo nuzzled the side of your head with his nose.

"I know it wasn't any fun for you. Thank you for doing it, Shy. He wouldn't have been fun for either of us to kill, but it made it easier for us to be together, hmm?" He pulled you closer to him. "Now, we don't have to worry about anyone nosing into our business. No other mutual friends."

"Yeah, yeah." You sighed.

"What are you nervous about, cutie?" He hugged you again. "I won't do anything too unholy to you."

Sangwoo tried to resist rolling his eyes, but he failed miserably. He couldn't understand your way of thinking at all. It was not only hypocritical but just... silly sometimes.

"I just don't want to disappoint you with how bad I will be at everything." You frowned and placed your forehead on the topmost rail. "I've never done anything with anyone."

"What?" Sangwoo bust out laughing. "That's it? You think you're going to disappoint me? With your lack of skills? Dummy, I know exactly how bad you're going to be." He knocked on your forehead with his knuckles. "Look at your hand."

You looked at your right hand.

"Other hand." he shook his head.

You looked at your left hand.

"See? I already made up my mind. I don't care." He pulled your body away from the edge of the bridge. "C'mon, Shy. Let's get back to my place and have some fun and take a real nap. You woke me up at the ass crack of dawn to bother the shit out of me. I deserve it. Plus I have to feed the damn thing eventually or it's all pissy. You know how it goes."

"Or you could just kill it..." You grumbled, leaning into Sangwoo's broad body, dragging your fingers down his thick, corded muscles in his arms.

"There's my girl." Sangwoo chuckled as he led you back to where he wanted you to go. "I don't like it when you're so off. Too weird."

"You're weird." You mumbled, jokingly, poking his ribs.

"What was that?" He squeezed you tightly, playing around with you, attempting to pull you further out of your slump.

"I said, you're weird!" You yelled back at him.

"That's it! You're going in the water!" Sangwoo smiled as he lifted you up off the ground easily and playfully pretended to go to throw you towards the water.

"No! No!" You shrieked, "Take me home!"

"Oh? Is that so? Home it is then!" Sangwoo smiled back at you wickedly. "But you know what awaits you."