108: The Best Chapter In The Whole Book

You let out a deep breath and your eyes fluttered closed as a smile grew on Sangwoo's face. Yeah, she likes this. She's gonna love my dick. He thought to himself as he pushed his index finger and middle finger deeper inside of you. The feeling inside of you was that of first, stretching, and second, pleasurable rubbing inside of you.

"I'm just getting you prepared for me, gorgeous." He explained as you began to writhe beneath him. "You like this?"

You nodded as your breath became shallow. Slowly, he pushed his fingers in and drew them out. Over and over as his head dipped down and he connected his lips to yours. He was in a different kind of mood now; a dominating one.

He demanded entrance to your mouth at once, licking and nibbling at your lower lip. But you didn't let him in right away, not catching on to what he wanted immediately. So he bit down and tugged your lip as he pushed his thumb into the cluster of nerves in your core. With a gasp, you opened your mouth and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth and begin exploring.

The kissing got more intense from there. He was practically devouring you now; your noses bumping, gasping for air when you could, tongues sliding against one another and your moans slipping out when they could.

He pulled his fingers out completely however, earning a whine from you as the kiss was briefly broken. But you weren't left unsatisfied for very long. Suddenly, you were filled with something much bigger than his fingers.

Another gasp and your entire body was on fire.

"Yeah, say you like it... No, just tell me how you feel with my cock inside of you." Sangwoo looked down at you and gave you a moment to adjust.

"I feel so full, I really really like it. I love it. Oh," You moaned as you began gyrating your hips against him. "I love how it feels."

"Let me do all the work, 'kay?" He gave a hard thrust, making you cry out. "I'll take care of you." Another thrust. And then another. "I'll make you feel really good because you are making me feel fucking amazing."

He began to find a tempo as he held a wild smile.

"Yes," He groaned. "Yes! Yes!"

You reached a hand up and wrapped it around his head, entangling it in his hair, using the leverage to arch your back.

"Fuck!" Sangwoo yelled out as he grasped one of your breasts in his hand, running his thumb over the delicate nipple. "Fucking hot! My wife! Yes!"

Your moans rang out over him as you felt a coil building up in your body. His constant thrusting into you and his deep voice running over you like a river made you feel like you could explode with passion at any moment.

"Ah, ah, Sangwoo!" You moaned out as Sangwoo thrust his seed into the condom inside of you at the mention of his name coming out of his mouth. He continued pushing inside of you however, desperate to please you.

"Cum for me, gorgeous, yes. Yes!" He kissed you in between each break in the sentences.

Your head tilted further and further back until finally the dam burst and a wave of pleasure rolled through your body so violently that you felt your entire torso roll with it.

Sangwoo looked into your eyes and stroked the side of your face as he pulled out of your body and held you close.

"Look at you, look at you, my wife, my wife." He cooed. "God, I'm going to love making love with you."

And for once, you just let him take the Lord's name in vain.

AN: Finally, everyone is hopefully satisfied. <3