110: Making (Lemon)ade

Sangwoo quickly rinsed himself off and then laid in the tub.

"Lay between my legs and then spread yours, wifey. I'm going to make you so wet that we won't know what's water and what's cum." He gave you a cocky grin as his own cock sprung into action.

Gulping and turning red, you followed your instructions that you were provided and sat nervously still.

Sangwoo pulled you back by placing one large hand on your sternum and pulling you into his broad chest.

"Relax, baby, relax." He cooed. "Your husband will take care of you. Now get comfortable."

You readjusted so that one foot was hanging out of the tub while the other was laying over Sangwoo's knee. You laid completely flat against his chest, with his hard dick pressing into you. Then, his thick, meaty hand came to your breast and began to squeeze it, rolling the nipple between his fingers, eliciting a light moan from you.

"Ah, so you do like that?" He inquired.

You nodded, but that wasn't enough for him.

"Say 'yes, husband'."

"Yes, my darling husband." You moaned as you body rolled against his, causing him to bite his own lip.

"Damn. Better than what I even asked for." He released your body briefly, only to dip his fingers even lower. "Ready?"

Using the lever on the shower head, he was able to pulsate when the water turned on. A warm jet of water bombarded your core quickly, causing you to jump. Luckily, Sangwoo's other strong arm held you down.

"You aren't leaving, baby. Not anytime soon." He snickered. Then, he pulsed it again. And again. And again. Until it felt almost like a welcome pressure on the bundle of nerves that lie within your core. "Now let me add my fingers."

Instantly, he plunged in two fingers, alternating between moving those in and out and between turning the water on and off.

You squirmed heavily beneath him, causing your ass to rub up and down against his erect member.

"I fucking love your ass, Shy." He mumbled in your ear. "I'm leaking cum all over it. Just like you're leaking cum all over me, you dirty little wife."

"S-S-Sorry!" You squeaked as you laid your head to the side and began breathing heavily.

"Never apologize! I want you to cum all over me." He chuckled. "On my face, on my lap, on my chest, on my fingers and on my dick. But right now, I think I've had enough of this. No orgasm for you."

"Wh-What!?" He withdrew his fingers and put the shower head back up as you flipped around, astonished. Then, he started the bath.

"Not until I stick my fucking cock in you." He pushed the latex on quickly and immediately grabbed you and placed you on top. "Ride it. Move your body up and down like a good little wife!"

"Yes, sir!" You moaned at the fullness that you had already missed.

"Oh, yes, wifey!" His eyes rolled back in his head as the warm water swelled around him. "Oh yes, cum all around my dick, my pure little angel. Little virgin saved just for me! Yes! Yes!"

This bath was going to take a long time. And that was just how Sangwoo liked it.

AN: I was going to hold onto this until the end of this book, but I can't because I love my readers! I have a third Sangwoo book planned! Molded, Stalked and now welcome Caught to the family! (Cover in the Media)

You had been held captive by Sangwoo and tortured for months along with Yoon Bum. After Oh Sangwoo gets caught and arrested, you're trying to get your life back on track. But things aren't going so well. You can't hold it together at your job. Forming relationships is seemingly impossible. And being alone at night is almost unbearable. Your therapist suggests you try writing letters to your captor in order to get your feelings out-- never sending them of course. But what happens when you decide that you maybe... want to?

Totally different from the other two, but I'm excited to start it when I finish this book! Ugh, Sangwoo has so many possibilities!