111: One Day Anniversary

"Is someone knocking at the door?" You asked as you dried Sangwoo's hair with a towel. "Who in God's good name could be here?"

"Ah, I'd guess it would be your wedding present. Did you bring any extra clothes?" He grinned up at you.

"No... why?" You raised an eyebrow at him as he stood up in just a towel.

"Throw something on. One of my shirts from the closet or something. I invited your best friend Hien over." Another grin popped up. "A husband keeps his promise after all. "

"Finally." You rolled your eyes as you rummaged through the drawers, grabbing a large, black button up and sliding it over your body and buttoning it up.

"Oh be quiet and wait in here please. I'm going to kill her in the kitchen, so I don't stain anything. It's all tile in there. I'll call for you." He shook his head and grabbed his phone, calling Hien's phone. "Hey, Hien? Don't leave, I'm on my way. I just got out of the shower... Thanks! See you."

Sangwoo took a glance at you before you closed the door behind him, biting his lip. You looked so good in his clothes that he could hardly stand it. But a promise was a promise and he was itching to kill another woman anyway.

You lounged on the bed and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until finally, you heard something of a struggle and your husband calling out what vaguely sounded like your name. Grabbing  some boxers for Sangwoo, you stood up.

"I guess it's time to find my way to the kitchen." You smiled cruelly to yourself as you sung a tune. "Time to watch a Jezebel get her guts splattered on the floor~"

It took perhaps five minutes to make it down to the correct room, but finally, you found the tiled floor, the half naked man towered over the plain girl whose name stood for shy. Blood flowed from her head as she laid tied to a chair, groaning from pain.

He hit the table over and over for a drumroll.

"Introducing... the newly minted... Missus... OH!!!!" Sangwoo called out as you entered and gave a spin.

You laughed appreciatively.

"Happy one day anniversary!" Sangwoo smiled at you.

"I brought you underwear!" You laughed as you handed it him.

"Precious. Just what I wanted." He kissed your head. "I brought you a whore."

"Wha--" She mumbled. "Lemme-- Lemme go!"

"Oh shut up." Sangwoo rolled his eyes. "No one can hear you anyway. Look, honestly, you weren't a bad fuck but I mean, I'm married now and every other woman I've had sex with is dead, so... You've got to go."

He patted the table.

"Sit up here. Best seat in the house." He offered his hand to help you climb up.

"Best seat for me, or best view?" You whispered with a giggle.

"Both. Two birds with one stone." He said as Hien began groaning and screaming again.

He smacked her upside the head, dropped his towel and pulled on his boxers.

"Shut up." He commanded. "I'm talking to my wife."