23: Date

"Um... hello everyone!"

God, I didn't think it'd be so fucking easy to get her to come. But when I got home last night she did promise that she would say yes if she was asked to come somewhere... Guess she's not that bad of a liar. Sangwoo thought as he examined the girl in front of him. She's cute. Plain, average kind of cute. Definitely a shy-type although she took a seat right next to me; which is pretty bold.

He examined the girl-- no, the woman-- who was blushing beside him.

"So, creative writing, eh? Why that class? Surely, a girl as cute as you would be more suited to business classes." He asked casually, while making eye contact. You listened intently as he spoke.

"Business? Why do you say that?"

You wondered the reasoning behind the question.

"You seem like you would have everyone eating out of the palm of your hand. That cute-shy persona you have is what drew me to you, after all." He smiled carefully as he laid out the compliments. Luckily, he had gotten a lone table, rather than the table with his friends.

"Oh?" A blush appeared. "You embarrass me! I can't help but admit to seeing you around campus and thinking that you were a very handsome young man."

"A handsome young man, eh? I have a question for you, Shy." You watched at his smile turned something more disingenuous than usual.

"No one calls me Shy, you may just call me Hien now that we're on a date."

"A date? Well I suppose we can call this a date." He let out a strong breath from his nose and you felt his frustration. Sangwoo was not someone to ignore. "My question?"

"Oh, please, go ahead. My apologies, Sangwoo-- if I can call you that."

"Yeah, it's fine. Anyway, I just wanted to know if you were actually religious. I remember being told that you were!" You were not so surprised that he remembered it, but were more surprised that he had brought it up.

Must be a last check to ensure it's me. You thought.

"Well... yeah, I would say so. I find it comforting I think. Are you?"

"Not particularly... But I could... learn. If you know what I mean." He winked as he whispered.

"O-O-Okay!"

"Hey, so do you wanna just cut out the foreplay and head back to my place? I think it'd be more... personal to get to know each other there. Maybe get a bit more comfortable as well? How does that sound?" He flex his arms as he stretched, remembering your fetish for muscles.

You swooned and fanned yourself. My goodness gracious... so fit...

"Um! Um! Um!"

Sangwoo laughed at the red face in front of him. It was almost endearing. He almost didn't want to take you back to his place to violate you and murder you. Almost.

"You can say yes. I won't tell." He whispered once again. "I'll even show you how strong I am. I bet I could lift you over my head."

"Okay! Yes! Take me back to your house. But I'm not promising anything..."

Sangwoo smirked as he stood up to pay his tab and take his cute little stalked back home. And of course, you dutifully followed.