116: The Problem

Sangwoo burst out into tears as he sat in the corner of the bathtub.

"Look, lovely, now I'm a whore like my mom." He sobbed. "Fucking around on my spouse, just like she did. At least we don't have a baby to smother."

You flipped on the microphone to the bathroom.

"You've always been a whore. That's not really new, Sangwoo."

"I sucked him off!" He sobbed harder. "Like I put his tiny dick in my mouth and let him cum on my face!"

"Yeah..."  Your voice drifted off. You hadn't really intended on talking to him, and you didn't really know what to say. The whole thing was disturbing.

"God, why didn't you come home with me?! I wouldn't have done this is if you hadn't been so cruel!" He threw his face in his hands.

"Oh, shut up. That's not even true." You rolled you eyes, even though you knew he couldn't see you.

"My wife..." He sobbed into the lukewarm bathwater. "Wifey, come back to me..."

"Why are you being so..." You practically whispered the last word, "weird?"

Sangwoo was acting like a mess.

"I need my wife. I-I-I don't kn-know wh-what I'm supposed to d-d-do without you!" He continued to cry.

"S-Stop it..." You were deeply unsettled by this break in character. "You're just not right..."

"You're n-n-not b-being a wife!" He cried harder.

 "I'm always going to be your wife. We already took out vows..." You wiggled in your seat uncomfortably. There wasn't much you could do to make the knot in your stomach go away.

But soon enough, Sangwoo entirely devolved into complete gibberish and you switched off your microphone. There was no real benefit to staying on the line anymore. In fact, you shut off everything.

And you went to bed, defeated.

Waking up didn't feel much better either. You didn't even want to watch Sangwoo, for fear that he was still out of character. It shook your beliefs to their core that Sangwoo, the coldest serial killer, could be this weak person now.

And when you finally flipped the video back on an located Sangwoo, you were just as shocked.

"You wanna do it here?" It blatantly stuck its ass out to be fucked in Sangwoo's study. Revolting.

"It's a little embarrassing doing it here..." Sangwoo looked up at where he thought cameras might be. His hair was still down, which looked good, but you were consumed by this interaction. Was he going to suck its dick again?

Yes. Yes, he was. Or at least, on its nipples.

"This feels like déjà vécu." Sangwoo broke out the fancy words.

"Erk... You... like big breasts, don't you?" It inquired.

"Big, small... as long as they're on a girl, I like it." Sangwoo admitted, to your surprise and delight.

"It's a pity I have a guy's chest..." It whined.

"You're right." Sangwoo answered plainly. "How'd I end up with someone who uses a dick to pee..."

Because you wouldn't kill the fucking thing. You responded plainly.

"Bum," Sangwoo looked up at it. "I'm not gay."

You would have fooled everyone else. Your face was completely deadpanned.

"But do you remember? I still sucked your dick." Sangwoo reminded it.

Yeah, we all remember. You sighed.

"My d--"

"What's the problem?" He asked.