118: Choices

Sangwoo had a millipede around Yoon Bum's nipple and you paused at the odd scene. For another odd reason, the creature was also blindfolded.

Was he expecting you?

Sangwoo looked over to you.

"Why are we never in the real bedroom anymore?" Bum asked.

"Bum... Do you look more like your mom or your dad?" Sangwoo ignored it.

"My mom, I guess..." It answered as you walked over with a syringe in hand, minding the bug. "What about you?"

"My dad." He answered honestly, baring his neck to you, waiting for the ultimate release. He wanted it. He needed it. "Big, powerful arms..."

"He must have been good-look--" He stopped suddenly to yelp. "Ah! That hurts! That hurts, stop!"

The bug bit down. You figured that must have hurt.

"It wasn't me." Sangwoo said.

"Stop!"

"It seriously wasn't me." Sangwoo assured him.

But then again, you thought the needle in his neck probably did too.

Sangwoo opened his eyes in surprise.

"Oh, it's swollen, almost like a breast now." Sangwoo didn't know quite what else to say. He wasn't quite happy about this situation. "Too bad it's a little late now..."

"Wha--"

As you pushed the plunger in, you knew it would only take a few moments.

"Don't covet." You mumbled to it. "Good thing only humans meet God at the end."

Bum ripped his blindfold off, but it was too late.

"See? I told you it wasn't me." Sangwoo shrugged and sat back, waiting his turn.

"S-S-Sag-oo?!" It squeaked.

Sangwoo looked away. Nothing he could do now.

The F.A.S.T. signs came on quickly. Bum's face drooped, his arms felt weak. The speaking difficuly was clear, so it was technically time to call for an ambulance. But none of that was going to happen here. Instead, Sangwoo looked broken as he watched his lover's brain stop working.

"I don't hate my father..." He mumbled. "And I don't want to die like him..."

You knelt down in front of him and stroked the side of his face.

"It was pathetic, to be killed by his crazy wife. Wouldn't it be ironic to be killed by my crazy wife too?" He looked back in your eyes, his own glazed over with tears.

Skin touched skin hotly as your lips rubbed against his, confusing him.

"I did want a kiss before you kill--"

"Shut up." More pressure against his lips with your own satisfied this request. "I wanted my husband to myself. I got him."

Your hands flew to his hair and you pushed him to the ground.

Sangwoo was in shock.

"You're not going to..." He pulled away. "Kill me?"

"Shut up!" You yelled at him louder. "I'm so mad at you I could kill you."

Sangwoo took in the scene that was happening on top of him.

"Then do it." He laid back calmly.

"No. You don't get off that easily." You pulled off your top. "Be a better husband. Now."

"Your body..." He eyed you, hungrily. All the talks of breasts and finally he had them. "It does make it a little easier..."

"Then do your job." You placed his hands on your hips.

"I'm pathetic..." He looked at you, looking for his twisted encouragement.

"You are the worst husband." Your own eyes teared up as he began to undress you. "You cheated on me. You didn't let me kill the trash pet you kept. You ignored me. You wouldn't even let me be your wife in public. And then you wanted me to kill you so you wouldn't have to do any work to repair this relationship. It's just lazy. Are you lazy in bed too?"

"No." Sangwoo smiled, just a little bit, heart beginning to flutter. "No, I am not."

"Then prove it."

"Alright, Mrs. Oh... let's go to the bedroom at least."

AN: And that's where we'll end! Honestly, there's not much more to add and I love ending it right here! Will I have an epilogue chapter? Possibly ;)

This was my longest book yet and I'm so happy that people fell in love with it! I fell in love with it as well and I hope we can all learn to love my next book; Caught!

Be sure to check out Molded too if you haven't read it!