Chapter 9

Few days after.

Amal's P.O.V

Anouk gave me a glare from the end of the breakfast bar, her back leaned against Richard with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Seriously? It's the morning and I've gotta see this?"Chris said as he looked at Anouk and Richard. "I'm going to end up throwing up my breakfast."

"Shut up Casper."Richard said as he looked at Chris. "Stop being such a jealous dog!"

I looked at them both then I ended up sneezing but nothing came out and I looked up."Just stop both of you."

Joel looked at me. "Are you okay Amal? You look a little pale."

"I'm fine, don't worry about it."I said with a smile on my face then took a sip of my green tea.

Erick walked in, his jumper covering his hands as he looked at us all. "Tonight, I'm bringing a guest to the BBQ."

Chris turned over his shoulder and looked at Erick. "Who is it?"

"Oh father, you'll see when I bring my guest."Erick replied with a grin on his face then his hands went unit his jean pockets. "Please don't do anything embarrassing because I want this to be good."

"Oh Erick..."Anouk said with a smile on her face.

I looked up at the clock, I had to leave in the next two mintues for my appointment. I drank my tea and looked at everyone. "I've gotta go now."

"Well good luck to you."Chris said with a smile on his face.

Joel looked at me weirdly and got up from his stool. "How are you going to go?"

"She's taking my car."Anouk replied with a nod. "It's better."

"Don't you need someone to come with you?"Erick asked as he raised his eyebrow. "It might be something serious."

"Look guys, it isn't serious it just a normal appointment."I replied as I looked at them all. "It's nothing for you all to worry about, I promise you."

Everyone nodded, I picked up my bag from the breakfast bar. "Call us if you need anything."Richard said as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Will do."I yelled after him then walked into the hallway and walked to the front door to see it was already open and Zabdiel was standing there holding Cyrus as they looked outside.

"See, that's a cloud!"Zabdiel said with so much joy in his voice as the both of them pointed at the sky.

"I bet you it tastes like candy-floss as it looks like candy-floss."Zabdiel added with a soft chuckle.

Cyrus looked at his dad for a second then placed his head on his shoulder. "Love you too bud."Zabdiel whispered under his breath.

"I need to go."I said as I looked at the back of the both, Zabdiel turned around and looked at me.

Then he turned back around and took a step outside, letting me through and I walked outside and looked at Cyrus. "Hey my gogerous baby."I said with a smile on my face, poking his cheeks.

He lifted his head off Zabdiel's shoulder and looked at me as he flapped his hands around.

I kissed his cheek and looked at him. "Mama is not going to be long, promise."

Zabdiel looked at me. "Good luck then."

I looked at him. "Thanks."

I looked at Cyrus again for a few seconds then looked at Zabdiel. "Take him out to the park today, he'll love it."