Chapter 28

I looked at myself in the full length mirror, me in my red maxi dress with my sandy brown sandals on.

I looked down at my stomach to see a small bump forming as my hands cupped around my stomach.

Zabdiel's warm arms wrapped around my waist loosely as his chin rested on my head. "Bonita."He whispered as he looked at me in the mirror.

I let out a chuckle, I picked up his hand and placed it on my bump with my hand on top of his.

From the mirror, a smile plastered on Zabdiel's face. "We made another for sure didn't we?"

I nodded. "Yeah we did."

I turned around and looked at him as my hands rested on his chest. "You are ready aren't you?"

"Yeah."He replied with a nod. "Let's go then and get some breakfast."

"Mhmm..."

I kissed his lips ever so passionately, he kissed back slowly enduring the moment we were having then he pulled away and looked at me. "Let's go to breakfast then finish what we started."

"Okay then."

Me and Zabdiel walked out of the hotel room and walked down to the elevator, we walked in and Zabdiel clicked the button to the ground floor.

The door closed and down it went to the ground floor, the door opened to the lobby which wasn't so busy and we walked into the breakfast area to see Joel and Gabby there with Aliyah and Cyrus.

Gabby saw us and waved her hands at us. "We are here!"

We walked over to them, me and Joel hugged as gabby and Zabdiel hugged then I sat down next to Aliyah who was eating pancakes.

She looked at me and grinned. "I put so much Nutella on this pancakes!"

"Well you better eat it all before your dad comes."I said as I looked at her. "You know he goes mad when you have sugar."

Zabdiel looked at Cyrus, Cyrus looked ever so down and kept his gaze on the plate in front of him with the eggs and toast.

"Cyrus? Bud?"Zabdiel asked as he sat down next to him, with his arm resting on the table.

I looked at Joel. "Que pasa?"

Joel shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, he was really happy at first."

"I think something happened at kids pit when I took them there but he never told me what it was."Gabby said as she let out a sigh. "I've been asking but he hasn't say anything nor has Aliyah."

I looked at Aliyah. "What's happened?"

"Tia, I don't know. He was really happy seeing Tio Zabdiel and the rest but I don't know what's happened."Aliyah replied as she took a bite out of her pancakes.

Zabdiel nudged Cyrus, Cyrus looked up and looked at Zabdiel. "Hey daddy."He said trying to put some excitement in his tone but it wasn't working.

"What's happened bud?"Zabdiel asked as he looked at him with concerned expression on his face. "Dime."

Cyrus jumped onto Zabdiel's lap and engulfed him with a hug, Zabdiel looked at me. "Me and Cyrus are going to go somewhere."

I nodded. "I'll go and get us some breakfast."

Zabdiel and Cyrus left, I looked at Joel. "Do you know if Renato took Kat to Chris?"

"I don't know but I saw him with her like two mintues ago."Joel replied as he looked at me.