Chapter 24

Two months after.

Amal's P.O.V

I let out a sigh and looked at Cyrus with my hands on my hip. "You are seriously doing your homework when the sun is out?"

Cyrus looked up and looked at me. "Yeah mumma why not?"

"But don't you want to enjoy the sun a little?"I asked as I sat down on the couch and looked at him. "Have some sort of tan at least?"

Cyrus rolled his eyes and looked back at his homework. "Mumma just let me finish off these equations."

My phone began to ring to see it was Joel on FaceTime, Cyrus's head perked up and he sat up on the floor with a smile on his face. "Who is it?"

"Oh, I know how it is now."

"Mumma, please answer it!"Cyrus said with a beaming smile on his face.

I let out a soft chuckle and answered the call to see Joel and Erick with each other.

"Hey!"Joel said as he looked at me with a smile on his face. "Where's Cyrus?"

Cyrus ran to the couch and sat himself next to me with a grin on his face. "Hola tios!"

Erick looked at him and gave a wave then buried his face in Joel's shoulder when I looked at him.

I looked at Joel. "Has Renato grilled party animal here or do I have to do it?"

Joel let out a sigh and looked at me. "Renato hasn't spoke to him all day and it's just been hectic with promo and shoots."

"You promised me one day Tio that you were going to take me to Italy with you."Cyrus said as he let out a sigh and looked at Joel.

"I'm! Of course I will!"Joel said as he let out a soft chuckle then looked at me. "You don't want to know what's happened."

I looked at Cyrus. "Baby, I need to talk to your tios about something really important so finish off your homework."

Cyrus nodded and looked at Joel and Erick. "Talk to you later tios!" Then jumped off the couch and went back to his homework.

"What happened?"

Erick lifted his face from Joel's shoulder and looked at me. "Nothing bad."

"Nothing bad eh? Then why did Anouk send me a photo of you on a magazine about last night then?"

Erick let out a sigh and buried his face back in Joel's shoulder, Joel looked at me and chewed on his lip.

"Are you going to tell me or what's going on?"