Chapter 10

Next day.

Amal's P.O.V

I hid under my covers, just looking at myself in the darkness which is my friend these days to be honest.

My phone began to ring, I picked it ho which was next to mr and answered it to see it was Royce on FaceTime.

"What do you think about this outfit?"Royce asked over FaceTime

"What do you think about this outfit?"Royce asked over FaceTime. "Do I look good?"

"Hmm..."

"Amal, why the fuck can't I see your face for?"Royce said with so much rage in his voice. "What the fuck is going on with you?"

"Fuck off Royce."

"No, I'm not going to fuck off today nor tomorrow or ever."Royce replied as he let out a sigh. "I don't know where the fuck you are but if I don't see your face in a mintue then you can kiss see Matt Bomer bye."

I pulled the covers off my face and looked at him. "What do you mean by Matt Bomer?"

Royce rolled his eyes and looked at me. "It looks like you haven't showered in days, what the fuck is going on?"

"Excuse me, I showered yesterday thank you very much."

"What's going on?"

"You look nice in that, where are you going?"

"I'm going to chill around in Mexico now what the fuck is going on with you?"

"Nothing. I'm just really tired that's all."

"Yeah and so am I but I don't look depressed as fuck do I now?"

"I don't look depressed!"

"Tell me what's wrong."

"There's nothing wrong."

"Bitch you say that again, I'm gunna kill you."Royce said as he looked at me. "Then Cyrus will have to live with me for the rest of his life."

"I won't mind that."

"I'll take him clubbing at the age of fifteen and I'll make him a fake ID white collar style as well."

"That shows me that you are never to be left alone with him."

Someone called Royce's name and Royce looked at me. "I'm gunna call you later and you better have a better answer then nothing."

"Bye."

Then he hung up and I sat on my bed, feeling like shit and worse then that. I heard Cyrus crying which filled the room, I got up from my bed and walked into the nursery.

He was stood up, holding the rails of the cot and screaming. I looked at him and picked him up.

"Morning baby."

He looked at me then looked around the room taking in all of his surroundings, we walked out of his room into mine and the door opened to see Joel stood there.

"Morning!"

"Morning jalepeno!"

He looked at me and let out a sigh. "You are okay aren't you?"

"I'm fine don't worry about it."

Joel looked at Cyrus, Cyrus held out his arms for him wanting Joel and Joel walked over to me and held Cyrus in his arms. "Who's that?"He asked as he pointed at me.

Cyrus looked at me for a second then looked at Joel, poking his fingers on Joel's cheeks.

Suddenly, a stinging sensation appeared on the back of my throat and I could feel last night's dinner coming back up and I ran into the bathroom and threw up all the contents of last night.

"Amal? Are you okay in there?"Joel yelled from inside the room.

I got up from the floor. "I'm fine!" And I flushed the toilet and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Richard now stood there and he looked at me. "You don't look so good Amal."

"It's fine, I got medicine for it anyway."

Richard took a hold of Cyrus and looked at me. "You get some rest and we'll look after Cyrus for you."

"No it's fine."

"It isn't fine, get in that bed and we'll sort everything out for you."Joel said sternly as he looked at me.

"Fine then."

They left the room and I sat on my bed with my phone in my hand not knowing what to do because I wasn't sleeping at all.

I looked through all my contacts and to see Sebastain's one there maybe I'll call him actually I'll call him later not now.

A knock came from the door. "Come in." And the door opened to see Hannah stood there with a bowl and a spoon in her hand.

It had to be her because the others don't believe in knocking or privacy.

She looked at me and smiled. "The guys said you were sick so I made you soup."

"Thank you."

She placed it on the nightstand and looked at me. "You are okay aren't you?"

"I just feel little under the weather but it's fine."

"Your son is so cute by the way."Hannah gushed over Cyrus. "He looks so much like you and Zabdiel."

"Thanks."

"Do you need anything else?"

"Yeah, do you know where Zabdiel is?"

"He went out late last night somewhere and he hasn't come back since."Hannah replied as she looked at me. "Chris and Erick have gone out looking for him."

I let out a sigh and nodded. "Thanks Hannah."

"I'm going to go and help Anouk."Hannah said as she looked at me. "Need anything just call us."

I nodded then she left her room, I looked at my phone and pulled up Zabdiel's number.

I decided to call him but he didn't answer so I left a voicemail.

Then I decided to text him too hoping he would some how just listen and get his ass here so we could talk at least.