Chapter 19

Next Day.

Amal's P.O.V

"I missed waking up next to you."Zabdiel whispered by my ear as our bodies were tangled within each other.

I smiled as my eyes stayed closed, inhaling his scent the scent that I missed so much.

His hand rested on my back, his index finger slowly making circles on my back making me feel ever so relaxed.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him, my fingers slowly traced his sharp jawline then I rested my hand on his cheek and brought his head down to look at me.

He looked at me and let out a soft chuckle. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too."

I brought my lips onto his, slowly and ever so passionate. I untangled my legs from his and wrapped them around his waist, wanting more from him right now.

He grinned as he pulled away and left trails of kisses on my neck, I let out a moan not wanting for him to stop.

I looked at him and tugged at his tshirt. "Take the Tshirt off now!"I said ever so impatient.

He looked at me and smirked. "Someone's a little impatient today aren't they?"

"Well their husband left during their honeymoon in Oman because of work."I said as I looked at him with a cocky grin on my face.

Just as he was going to pull his tshirt off, Cyrus's voice appeared from behind the door.

I looked at Zabdiel and pulled myself off him, Zabdiel quickly got up and ran into the closet not wanting Cyrus to know just yet that he is here.

I quickly fixed myself up and sat up on the bed, the door opened to see Cyrus walked in holding that teddy bear that Joel and Erick got him when he was born.

"Morning mumma."Cyrus said as he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Morning baby."I said with a smile on his face. "What's up?"

"Can we call daddy now?"Cyrus asked as he looked me with puppy eyes. "I want to talk to him please."

I got up from the bed and looked at Cyrus. "Yeah sure but can you get me something out of my closet for me?"

He nodded and held his teddy bear tight to him. "What is it?"

"Just get me my robe please."I replied with a nod.

He walked to the closet door and opened it then he walked into the closet then a few mintues later came out with my robe and no Zabdiel.

I looked at him as he handed it to me. "Thank you baby, but was there anything else in there?"

He shook his head for no. "No mumma."

I let out a soft chuckle, remembering the time when me and Anouk surprised them on tour two years ago.

"Can you get me my other robe?"I asked as I looked at Cyrus. "The one that daddy got me from Spain?"

He nodded then walked back into the closet, I quickly walked to the closet door watching what Cyrus was doing.

He picked up the other robe then began to walk to the door then he saw Zabdiel standing on the side looking up at the celling as his hand rested on his chin.