Chapter 35

Few days after.

Anouk's P.O.V

"Mummy, do I get another brother or sister then?"Aliyah asked as she sat in the backseat of the car looking at me and Richard. "Because Cyrus is getting one as well."

"But that counts like a brother and sister to you as well."Richard replied as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"I know it does but I want one."Aliyah said as she looked at us.

"Well you can ask Tia if you take one of the twins?"I suggested with a soft chuckle.

Aliyah nodded. "I'm going to ask Tia and she's probably going to say yes because I'm her favourite."

"Wait, Aliyah you can't just assume you are Tia's favourite."Richard said as he looked at Aliyah through the rear-view mirror.

I looked at Richard. "Don't do it because she'll start."

"I'm not assuming, I know I'm her favourite because she loves me more then anything."Aliyah said with her hands on her hips. "She loves me so much and she told me she does, therefore I'm her favourite."

"Okay baby."Richard said with a nod.

"Just because you might not be Tia's favourite doesn't mean I'm not."Aliyah said as she rolled her eyes at Richard.

I looked at Richard. "Like did you?"

We heard the sound of opening a packet of crisps, Richard looked at me. "You better not of."

"I didn't!"I said as I held up my hands. "It isn't me okay!"

Then we heard the sound of crunching, Richard looked at the rear-view mirror to see Aliyah crunching on crisp with a massive grin on her face.

"Aliyah, you know the rules that you aren't allowed to eat in my car!"Richard said as he looked at her. "So why are you eating in my car?"

"Isn't revenge ever so spicy?"Aliyah said with a grin on her face as the crisps was on the tip of her tongue.

"Aliyah Sofia camecho, you dare eat that in here and you will regret it!"Richard said sternly as he looked at her.

I turned over my shoulder and looked at Aliyah. "Please don't baby, daddy didn't mean it."

Aliyah shrugged her shoulders and carried on eating the crisps, making the sounds as loud as she could to annoy Richard ever more.

We reached Amal's house, I ran into the house not wanting any part of what was going to happen between Aliyah and Richard.

I walked into the living room to see Zabdiel and Amal cuddled up on the couch with a duvet over them, Zabdiel singing her demuèstrame softly as her eyes closed.

Zabdiel looked up to see me and stopped singing. "What happened?"

"Aliyah and Richard happened."I replied as I let out a sigh. "Let's just say war is going to start between them."

Zabdiel looked at me. "What do you mean?"

"You hear it when they come in."I said as I sat down on the couch and looked at Amal. "She still not feeling good?"

"Flight made her really sick."Zabdiel said as he let out a sigh. "So Chris and Erick have offered to cook tonight."

"You guys do have the pizza place on speedial though?"

Zabdiel nodded and let out a chuckle. "You can never guess with them two."

"That's so true."I said then looked at Zabdiel with a sincere look. "I think I might have an idea of who would of spiked her drink."