Chapter 22

Next day.

Amal's P.O.V

Erick looked at me and rolled his eyes at me in annoyance as I picked up the jar of Nutella with a smile on my face because of last night.

"Today you look different."Gabby said as she walked into the kitchen in her unicorn onesie. "It's like you are glowing."

Anouk grinned. "That's because she got some last night."Anouk said as she gave gabby a nudge.

Aliyah looked at me. "What did you get last night Tia?"

Erick blinked a few times then looked at Aliyah as my cheeks heated up to the colour red. "W-What did you just say?"I said as I looked at her.

"Mummy just told auntie gabby that you got some last night so what did you get last night?"Aliyah said as she looked at me.

Erick looked at Aliyah. "Wanna know what Tia got last night?"

Aliyah nodded eagerly and looked at Erick. "What?"

Maluma walked in and threw his merch tshirt to Aliyah. "Tia got that!"

Maluma wrapped his arm around my shoulder loosely as he looked at Aliyah. "I just saved your ass thank you very much."Maluma whispered.

Aliyah looked down at the tshirt and looked at Maluma. "Really? A tshirt?"

"Well Cyrus liked it."Maluma said as he looked at her. "So I thought you would too."

Aliyah rolled her eyes at Maluma then turned to Erick. "Tio, what did Tia have last night then? She didn't really get a tshirt with wizard's face plastered on it."

"They are actually selling really good."Maluma said as he moved his arm away and got himself a glass of water.

Erick looked at Aliyah with a grin on his face. "Do you really want to know?"

She nodded eagerly. "Please tell me!"

Erick began to tickle her, she laughed and protested for him to stop. Then Erick stopped and looked at Aliyah.

She laughed at him then hopped onto his lap, she kissed his cheek. "I love you Tio."

"Love you too."

"Wow he's getting a kiss but I don't even get one!"Joel exclaimed as he walked into the kitchen.

Aliyah looked at Joel. "I'll give you one some other time."

Joel looked at gabby. "Morning my magical unicorn."He said with a smile on his face then kissed her lips ever so passionately.

Royce walked in and let out a gag as he saw them. "Really? Today you two are it? Last night we had Zabdi and Amal now it's Joel and gabby tonight!"

"I'm going clubbing for deffo tonight."Royce added as he sat down at the breakfast bar.

Joel pulled away and looked at Royce. "We really need to get you someone because you seem jealous."

"Oh I'm just so sorry that I don't want to see you and gabby shoving your tongues down each other's mouths as I eat my breakfast."Royce said as he rolled his eyes. "Don't want to throw my breakfast as you can see."

I looked at Royce. "Really?"

Royce looked at me. "How many times I have I told you? That if you and Zabdiel are having sex to text me to get out of the house or to put earplugs in."

"What's sex?"Aliyah asked as she looked at us all. "Sex? It's a funny word."

My face went red so did Anouk's, Maluma and Erick's face just dropped where as Joel looked at Aliyah. "What did you just say Aliyah?"Joel asked as he looked at Aliyah.

"Sex."Aliyah replied as she looked at Joel. "Sex? What is it?"

"Fuck, Richard is going to mad on us all."Gabby said as she looked at her hands.

"Well tell him to go for Royce because he said the word."Erick said as he looked at Anouk. "It's Royce's fault."

Royce looked at Aliyah. "It's a form of wrestling."He said as he looked at Maluma with a nod indicating to take over.

"Is it in wwe?"Aliyah asked as she looked at Royce ever so interested into the topic.

"Fuck..."I muttered under my breath wanting this all to end.

"No because it's a special form of wrestling."Royce said with a nod as he looked at Erick.

"No, you said the word and you fix it!"Erick said as he looked at him.

"Well can I do that form of wrestling on Cyrus or someone?"Aliyah asked as she looked at Royce.

Joel decided to step in and looked at her. "That form of wrestling is when you are really older and you learn more about it when you get older."

"Is it fun though?"Aliyah questioned with a questioned look on his face.

"Depends who it is with and how you do it."Royce mumbled under his breath.

I looked at him. "Shush, you decided to open your mouth didn't you?"

"Why didn't you scold yourself last night when you were a little too loud?"Royce said as he looked at me.

I held up my middle finger at him as I looked at Joel then looked back at him. "Oh, sorry I just don't know how this machine works."

Joel looked at Aliyah. "Don't say that word again though."

She nodded. "I understand."

Royce looked at me. "Lydia got what she wanted yesterday didn't she?"

"Guess she did."Maluma said as he looked at me. "Someone ripped her hair out and bruised her lip."

"Well no one slaps my cheese and onion crisp and gets away with it."

-

"Zabdiel hurry up!"I yelled from the bedroom wanting him to hurry up so we could go and see my dad.

Zabdiel walked out and looked at me, he just had to wear grey didn't he? He looked so great....

"You take more longer then me."I said as I looked at him.

My phone began to ring, I picked up my phone and answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey, is this Amal?"Someone spoke over the phone. "It's from the care home."

"Yes it is, we are just on our way."

"Well I'm so sorry to say this to you but your father passed away a half an hour ago."She said as she let out a sigh.

My phone dropped onto the floor, my hands began to shake so did my whole body.

Zabidel looked at me then he picked up the phone and talked to the lady for a few mintues then cut it off.

He looked at me and let out a sigh. "I'm so sorry Amal."

I looked at him with glossy eyes. "Please just go."

"No Amal, I'm not going to go."Zabdiel said as he took a few steps near to me.

He wrapped his arms around me, I ended up slapping his chest and pushed him away. "Just leave me alone please!"

"No Amal!"

"Leave me alone now!"

Zabdiel let out a sigh and walked out of the room, I fell onto the floor my back leaning against the end of the bed as I sobbed my eyes out.