Chapter 56

Zabdiel's P.O.V

"Daddy!"Cyrus yelled on the top of his lungs and ran towards me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hey bud."I said as I wrapped my arms around him into a hug and picked him up.

He buried his face in my chest for a few seconds then pulled away from my chest and looked at me with a massive grin on his face. "Where's my new brother and sister?"

"They are with the doctors just for a few hours."I replied as I moved the hair out of his face. "You'll see them soon."

"Where's mumma?"Cyrus asked with a frown on his face. "Is she okay?"

"Your mumma is doing really good."I replied with a soft chuckle. "Why don't you to with Abuela and see her?"

"C'mon Cyrus."Mom spoke as she looked at us both with smile on her face. "Let's see mummy."

He looked at mom for a second then looked at me. "Aren't you coming with us daddy?"

"Bud, I've got to get your mum some food and I've got to find Tio Erick."I said as I let out a sigh. "But I'll be in soon then I'll take you to see your brother and sister."

He nodded in agreement then jumped out of my arms and held mom's hand.

Mom looked at me and nodded at me. "We'll see you soon Zabdiel."

"See you in a bit."

Cyrus nodded then he walked into Amal's room with mom, I turned around to see Chris stood there.

"If the life support stays on then it's ruining Hannah's body."Chris said as he let out a sigh. "I know it's hard for him but it has to be turned off."

"I know."I said as I let out another sigh. "Then we have to break the news to everyone else."

"Let's just go and find Erick."Chris said as he looked at me.

"He's in the same place as he was before."I replied as I looked at Chris. "I saw him when I was with the twins."

"Well then let's just go."

We walked down to the baby unit to the ICU room and walked into the room, one of the nurses looked at me and smiled. "You're back, did you ask the mother for the milk?"

I knew I forgot something!!!!

"Erm..I'm so sorry, I really did forget but don't worry."I replied as I looked at her and let out a sigh. "I'll tell her."

She let out a soft chuckle. "That's okay, I'll go instead and tell her."

I walked over to the incubator where my baby boy was held in, I looked at him and couldn't help but smile because he looked so much like Cyrus.

Chris peered down at him then let out a soft chuckle. "He looks just like you, damn i feel sorry for him."

I let out a gasp and playful punched Chris. "Good thing Kat looks like Lydia then."

Chris looked at me for a second then turned his back to the other incubator to see my baby girl there. "She looks like you too!"He said as he looked at her.

"What can I say? They all take after their father."I said with a grin on my face.

We heard the door opened, I turned around to see Erick walking in holding a cup of coffee in his hand.

He looked at me with a smile on his face. "Congratulations!"He said as he let out a soft chuckle. "Our kids are in the same room and only a few hours apart, next it'll be the same house and school."

I let out a chuckle. "That's true, that is how it's going to turn out for sure."

He sat down on the chair by his daughter and took a sip of his coffee then looked at me. "I saw them earlier on, they look so much like you."

"Venice looks so much like you too."I said with a soft chuckle. "She even has your eyes but then again she's a mixture of you and Hannah both."

The smile on his face faded away and he let out a sigh. "Is this what you have come for?"

Chris turned around and looked at Erick. "I came to see my nieces and nephew."

I let out a sigh and looked at Erick. "I'm really sorry to say this but life support has to be turned off because if it isn't then there's nothing."

"Can you both not?"Erick asked as he looked at us. "I just lost the love of my life and my daughter has lost her mother."

"Then don't you owe it to her that her mother doesn't suffer anymore?"

Erick let out a sigh with his eyes brimmed with tears. "You are right, so where do I sign the papers?"

"You'll go with Zabdiel to the doctor."Chris replied as he looked at him. "I'll stay with the kids here."

Tears trickled down his face then he got up from the chair and he wiped his tears away. "Let's go then."

-

"Cyrus still with gabby?"I asked as I looked at mom.

She nodded and let out a sigh. "Everything was okay then she just had a seizure."

Before I could say anything, Dr Andre walked over to us and looked at us with a hopefully expression on his face.

"She's doing okay, she lost a little blood but we did a blood transfusion so she's okay."Dr Andre said as he looked at me. "Her body was tired out as well so she has to take it slow."

I let out a soft chuckle and looked at him. "She's going to be okay isn't she?"

He nodded. "Yes she is."

A massive smile formed on my face then he nodded at me then left.

I looked at my mum and we hugged, everything was going to be okay.

Here you go! Last chapter of the whole book all together!

I'll be updating the epilogues next, there'll be two but this is the end of the book! It's been such an amazing jounery doing this book but all jounries come to an end.

Thank you for reading and thank you for being amazing!

However, it is the end of this series but I have another book coming out about the guys which I would love for you all to read!

It's going to be called Smile and hope you enjoy it!!

Thank you so much!!

Besos 😘

Halayna x