Chapter 21

Hannah's P.O.V

I walked into my apartment, I threw my bag against the sofa in the darkness without the lights turned on just yet.

Then I heard a sound of someone walking around the apartment like the footsteps.

I stopped in my tracks, just incase it was me and i was confusing myself but it wasn't.

I quickly picked up the umbrella from the holder and held it by my side, ready to attack whoever the hell this was.

"Who goes there?"I yelled in a deep voice for the person to get scared.

The light suddenly turned on to see a pair of eyes in front of me which I missed so much, to see a person who I missed so much in front of me.

"Hey, I like the deep voice."He said with a soft chuckle as he looked at me. "Sounded like Idris Elba there and quoting hemidall."

I put the umbrella down and let out a sigh of relief. "Oh it's you."

"Had a weapon as well?"Erick said as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Mhm... My girl can look after herself."

"But what are you doing here?"I asked as I looked at him. "Shouldn't you be in New York?"

"So you aren't happy to see me then?"Erick replied as he raised his eyebrow.

"No, No not that because I'm really happy that you are here actually no wait."

"What?"

"Why have you come here when you haven't spoke to me in ages?"I asked as I held the umbrella in front of me ready to hurt him. "You, tarodo can't just waltz in here and think I'm going to melt in your arms!"

Erick held his hands up and looked at me. "I can explain but just put the umbrella down."

"No! I'm not going to listen to you, in fact I'm going to whack you with it!"I said as I looked at him. "Because you derseve it!"

"How can I explain when you have the umbrella like you are holding a rifle?"Erick said as he looked at me.

I dropped the umbrella on the floor and folded my arms against my chest. "Explain, you have five seconds otherwise I'll kick you out."

"I live here too."

"That's two seconds gone, you've got three seconds now."

"Fine, I didn't talk to you properly because the more I talked to you, the more I missed you and the more I needed you."Erick explained as he looked at me. "My heart yearned for you but I was being stupid because the guys were the same with the rest but I couldn't pick up that phone to call you without crying my eyes out because I should be there with you."

"Things have got so harder, that argument we had on that day was the anniversary of my family's death."Erick added as he looked at me and let out a sigh. "It's been so long but it gets more and more harder not easier, on that day I was thinking of you and how would my mother love you but she'll never meet you."

I let out a sigh, my eyes brimmed with tears as I looked at him. "But that made me feel like shit like I was never enough, it made me feel like you could never talk to me because there was something wrong with me that I was nothing and you tossed me to the side."

"You should of talked to me because that's what you are supposed to do in relationships."I added as I looked at him.

He took a few steps closer and walked over to me, he took a hold of my hands. "You are more then enough, I don't derseve you."

"No you don't."

"I know I don't, I should of cared more and I'm such bad person to make you feel like this."Erick said as he let out a sigh. "But it isn't going to happen again because I'm not going to leave you."

"Don't make promises you can't keep please."

His hand rested on my cheek and he looked into my eyes as I looked into his. "I promise mi amor."

I let out a soft chuckle. "You reminded me of Zabdiel there."

"Really?"

"He calls Amal mi amor all the time."

Erick nodded. "He actually does to be honest."

"Well you are mi amor, mi carino and my everything."Erick said as he looked at me then he went for my lips.

Then slowly he began to kiss my jaw, me letting out a soft moan.

-

I looked at the ticket in front of me then looked up in front of me to see the plane outside the window.

The lady sat next to me and looked at me. "Are you okay darling?"

"I'm fine, just nervous about starting a new chapter."

She let out a soft chuckle. "Make it the best chapter of your life, don't make any regrets."

"What if I made one already though?"

"Then learn from it."She said with a nod and a smile on her face.

"Flight to Dubai, Untied Arabs Emirates is boarding now."The man on the intercom said.

I got up from my seat and looked at the lady. "Thank you."

Then I walked over to the boarding trolling my suitcase behind me and gave my ticket.

The man looked at me and smiled. "Have a nice jounery."

"Thank you."

Then I walked into the plane and sat down on my seat, I looked outside the window and mentally said bye to the place that'll I'll never see again.

Here you go!

Hope you enjoyed it! There is such a good book about CNCO called the long road by Bellarkelover2 and it's so good!!'

Next chapter coming up!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading it!

Besos 😘

Halayna