Chapter 26

Amal's P.O.V

"Mumma what is this?"Cyrus asked as he looked at the gift box in front of him.

I looked at the box for a second then looked at Cyrus and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know baby, did you find it?"

"No."Cyrus replied as he poured the maple syrup onto his pancakes making a puddle of it all over his pancakes. "It's just there for some weird reason."

I looked at him as he put the maple syrup down and put the cap on, began to eat his pancakes.

Reminding me so much of Zabdiel.

"You looked just like your dad there."I said as I let out a soft chuckle and looked at him. "With his love of maple syrup and pancakes."

"I wouldn't blame Daddy."Cyrus said with a shrug of his shoulder. "Pancakes and maple syrup are yummy."

I turned around to the sink and began to wash the dishes and pans, I finished up and turned around.

"Aren't you a little curious to what's in the box?"I asked as I dried my hands on a teatowel.

"Mumma like what Mozzie says, sometimes it's better to be curious then not to be."Cyrus replied with a smile on his face.

"Re-watching my box set of white collar are we?"

He nodded and jumped off the stool, he picked up his plate and placed it in the sink.

"I'm going to read my book."Cyrus said then walked into the living room.

How could he not be curious to what is in that box? How could he resist not to open it?

He had to be so damn clever didn't he?

My phone began to ring to see it was Erick ringing me, I answered straight away to see the guys sat there expect Chris.

"Hey!"They all said at the same time with smiles on their faces

I smiled and looked at them. "Hey."

"Congratulations!"Richard said with a massive grin on his face. "So happy for you and Zabdiel!"

Zabdiel let out a soft chuckle and looked at me. "Hey baby, how are you this fine morning?"

"You'll get your chance to speak to her tonight."Erick said as he looked at Zabdiel then looked at me. "Congrats! So happy for you and can't wait to be an uncle again!"

I looked at Erick, knowing it wasn't the time to have the talk with him and smiled. "Thank you and you'll be an amazing one."

Joel touched the tip of his hat and looked at me. "This time is the kid going to be named after me?"With a playful grin on his face.